1

katsuki( P.O.V )

I woke up myself checking the time 6:03 and got out of bed and went out of my dorm phone in my pocket and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then went to the kitchen and got me a granola bar and an energy drink. I went to the living room and sat on the couch not everybody where awake shitty hair, raccoon eyes, pikachu and tape dispenser where eating breakfast while the others where laying on the coach I then grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked my messages, I got a text from an unknown number I started reading it while taking a few bites of my granola bar the text was saying

" hello bakugou-kun, I was notified by helping you by your teacher you know classical therapy talk so you start tomorrow afternoon around 6:00 at ##### #### see you tommorrow "

"WTH who the fuck was that" I thought

School starts soon so I'm gonna tell that Caterpillar hag what the fuck this is. I then got up and went to change to go to U.A and asked that idiot who the FUCK that is. When I finished changing I went to the door and got outside the dorms.

While I was walking hairs for brains went next to me and started talking random shit I didnt give a fuck about then raccoon eyes, pikachu, came then pinky started talking about the previous Villian attack and how she never thought that the L.O.V crusty burned bitches would come attack U.A, and then she left to the girl squad to tell them some tea or whatever she said. When we arrived to the classroom almost everyone was there except frog, pink cheeks, half n half, at that point I didnt care so I sat at my desk and stared at the window till we started the lesson.

When everybody came caterpillar came in he talked about how we will be training and doing all challenges and all that shit then he started taking attendance.

"Aoyama Yuga" "I am always here😍"

"Ashido Mina" "here"

"Asui Tsuyu" "present *kero*"

"Ilda Tenya" "present sensei"

"Ururaka Ochako" "Present"

"Mashirao Oijiro" "Here"

"Kaminari Denki" "Here"

"Kirishima Eijiro" "Present"

"Koda Koji" "H-Here"

"Sato Rikido" " Here"

"Shoji Mezo" "Present"

"Jiro Kyoka" "Here"

"Sero Hanta" "Present"

"Fumikage Tokoyami" " Here"

"Todoroki Shoto" "Here"

"Hagakure Toru" "Present"

"Bakugou Katsuki" "Here" I said

"oh yeah problem child I need to talk to you stay here in class when everybody is leaving"
"whatever" I said he's probably gonna talk to me about that therapy talk like I dont even need any of that nonsense I thought

"Midoryia Izuku" "Present"

"Minoru Mineta" "Here"

"Yaoyarouzo momo" "I'm here sir"

When he finished taking attendance he started the lesson. I didn't even listen to what he was saying I started thinking why everytime I'm with deku my face heats up and my heart throbs and I feel happy that I'm talking to him But I'm sure its nothing.

As soon as class finished everybody races out of class so it was just me and sensei I walked over to him and he said "I'm pretty sure you know why your here bakugou" "Yes I do and I'm not going to that bitch why did you even sign me up I dont even need it" I said "If you dont go I will kick you out of the school weather you like it or not plus she's really sweet I've had her deal with many of my old students and dont call her a bitch she will also keep notifying you about your schedule be.there." he said At this point I didnt have a choice so I just said "tch fine" Then I went out of the room and, I'm pretty sure I saw deku running away but I didnt care so I just went upstairs to the rooftop.

As soon as I was at the rooftop I went to sit down and took a deep breath, closed my eyes and let the wind play with my hair and touch my face.

I always come to the rooftop at certain days cause the so called "bakusquad" wanted me to sit with them and they wouldn't stop begging and nagging, so I just sit with them They're usually boring and annoying but sometimes SOMETIMES they're useful that's when they're not stupid and idiotic.I was  lost in thought when I heard the bell ring guess it's time to go back to class and enjoy the hell hole that I'm in.

I got up and, went to the door of the rooftop, opened it then I went downstairs to class 1-A to finish school. As I entered the class all of the girls were only their, they kept saying "EEEKKKK" and "OH MY GOD NO WAY" and "YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM GIRL" like wtf is going on "CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled They all looked at me then said "can you at least congratulate Ochaco" "about what" I said before they even said a word sensei used his scarf on the bitches(girls) mouths and told them to be quiet not a second later and everybody was already in the class we all sat down and listened to the dead roach's lesson.