17

"jungkook I need time to think about it" you said as you look at him, he smiled as he caressed your hair "sure baby take your time but don't make it long! Remember she is your mom and she did it for your own good just don't misunderstand about her!" jungkook said "yes I know I will just take some time" you said "sure I will support you" jungkook said as he kiss your forehead, you smiled "thanks for always being there for me" you said as you wrapped your arm around his neck, "after all you're my mate!" jungkook said as he lean on your forehead making you smile "well didn't you said I am your unwanted mate?" you asked as pock his cheek, "hey I didn't mean those words okay! You shouldn't bring it up!" jungkook said as he buried his face on your neck, start leaving wet kisses.

"but you did hurt my heart do you know that?" you asked making him face you, "ugh baby I know but I swear I wasn't thinking about your good behavior I thought you were bad human!" jungkook said, you look at him with doe eyes "so you really thought I am bad human? How could y-" he cut off your sentence by kissing you passionately, "mmm- what the heck jungkook!" you said as he pulled away, "you're talking way too much! And you need to be punished for bringing back our past!" jungkook said with smirking, your eyes widened "what punishment? I was just talking about it!" you said as you try to escape but he caged you "nah you're definitely getting punishment!" jungkook said with a smirking.

"i need to help eomma with laundry!" you said "no need! You need to help me with this!" jungkook said as he looked down at his buddy, you gluped "what the heck how can you be this needy!" you asked "it's not my fault when you look so delicious" jungkook said as he licked his lip seductively, "I guess I will be limping during our wedding day" you said "yes!" jungkook said before starting attacking you. "oh my this guy is really smart to make an lame excuse to punish her! Well after all she is our mate!" his inner wolf said. Meanwhile, Benjamin went to jungkook's enemy's house, "who are you how dare you enter our place!" he asked "shhh I am here to help you and also you need to help me" Benjamin said as he sit on the couch.

"excuse me why would I help you?" he asked, "randy don't want to take revenge on jungkook for killing your only son Lucas?" Benjamin asked with smirking, randy looked so shocked "how the fuck you know? Are his side werewolf? Because I have never seen you in my pack!" randy said, "well I am not a werewolf! I am vampire!" Benjamin said as he stood up, "what vampire? Why do you need my help?" randy asked "well jungkook's mate is moon goddess's daughter, y/n I want her for myself! So I need your help! You can take your revenge on him while I will make y/n mine!" Benjamin said "that's great but how do i help you?" randy asked. "I will tell you all you need to do is.... " Benjamin start saying what to do, "damn that's amazing! Idea!" randy said "yes in 2days they will be having their wedding! That's is the day I will take her!" Benjamin said with smirking.

- Skip time a day before your wedding -

"jungkook is right my mom did it for my own good! I shouldn't have over reacted! I think I will go apologise to her! After all she is my mom" you thought with smile. Then jungkook back hugged you, "hey baby what are you thinking?" jungkook asked as he kiss your neck, "jungkook I have decided to apologize to my mom" you said as you turned to face him, "really? That's good when will you go apologise to her?" jungkook asked as he wrapped his arm around your waist, " tmr early morning" you said "baby tmr is our wedding" jungkook said "yes bub but our wedding late morning , I will go visit my mom before our wedding time! So don't worry !"you said," okay I will go for my morning petrolling" jungkook said with a smile

To be continued