- I love you -

Friday.

The week passed by really quick and our volleyball team was training more than ever. They would soon have a match against Karasuno. This could be the last opportunity for them to go to nationals. I was in my apartment , looked out of the window as the weather was perfect for swimming or a picnic at a park.

" (Y/N)" someone screamed , "(Y/N) !!! DOWN HERE ".

I looked were the voice was coming from and it was the annoying , yet cute setter and captain from our volleyball team , Oikawa. He waved at me as I was just staring at him through my window.

(≧ڡ≦*)

I quickly ran towards the building so I expected him to visit me. I rushed to my front door like a little exited child and quickly opened it. Oikawa's sparkled more than ever when he saw me. He noticed that they were very happy to see him , it warmed his hart but at the same time he was really nervous to do something that (Y/N) wouldn't like.

" Hey ! " Oikawa said out of breath from running up the stairs.

" Wanna come in ?" I sweetly asked.

I didn't answer just picked me up , bridal style and closed the door with his leg. I laughed as I saw that Oikawa was in an especially good mood today. I have't seen him so happy for a long time and I loved that he was doing so much better lately. I was still sad and felt guilty because of my fight with Tobio. I still owe him an apology.

Oikawa threw me and my bed and then jumped on by himself. " What are your plants for today ?" he asked.

" Maybe going on a date with Tobio..." I teased.

" NO NEVER !" Oikawa said while he hissed.

I laughed and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. His face lightened up immediately , stared at my lips, blushed and turned away. I wanted to take things slow between the two of us but sometimes I was still scared that he would one day wake up and reject me again. Till I am going to fully trust him again will take me some time.

" Do you want to go to the weekly market with me ?" He asked.

" Sure." I replied.

Every Friday would be a weekly market in the city. There would be candy or food stalls and some would have games that you can play to win a price such like a teddybear. There would a lots of people that would go to that market and enjoy their time. The both of us got out of bed , put shoes and took my bike to the market.

" (Y/N) !!!" the orange haired spiker called me.

„ Hey Hinata !" I greeted him.

„Oh you are with the great king." Hinata got grumpy while staring at the king.

"Good luck for the upcoming match against us." Oikawa sneered.

"I WILL WIN !" Hinata screamed so laud that the other people turned around to us.

"Guys ,please quite down." I whispered as I was blushing.

Oikawa locked my bike on a public bike stand , grabbed my hand and walked away from Hinata. I waved goodbye until I couldn't see him anymore as the crowd hid him. The two of us enjoyed our time at the market. We ate some delicious food and snacks while playing some games as time when by. As the sun started setting we decided to walk back and push my bike with us. We came across the bridge that we once jumped off.

Oikawa and I looked down the water that was glistening in the sun. " That's one of my favourite memories I have with you ..." he sheepishly whispered.

" Really ?... mine is the firework that we watched together at the festival." I teased.

Oikawa turned around to face me with his grumpy face, he still regret what happened on that day. "You are mean ... but I actually love every memory that I have with you." He proudly said.

I giggled as I remembered how me and Oikawa first met and talked. "You were weird in the beginning." I continued giggling.

" Well , I didn't know how to talk to you. Most of the times , girls like my cheesy and cool boy act." He replied.

"Iwaizumi told me that you actually insulted your fangirls when we had this huge fight." I explained.

"... Yeah ... But ... to be honest... I don't care what my fangirls think of me ... I just care what you think of me." He stuttered while blushing.

As he moved closer to me my adrenaline was increasing. He was so close that I felt his warmth against my skin. I knew that I wanted to take things slow but right now I couldn't think clear. I was just focusing on him.

He moved his face closer to mine, before he could kiss me I said "Tooru wait ... do you really think this is a good idea ... kissing in public..." I shyly whispered.

"By saying me last name , you are basically inviting me to kiss you..." he whispered back with a bright smile. He was happy that (Y/N) finally called him by his first name. So happy that he couldn't describe the feeling that he felt right now.

His lips touched mine. They were so soft and warm , making me forget all of my doubts about us. My heat beat increased as Tooru kissed me more passionate. I occasionally but his lower lip , teasing him. He noticed and kissed me harder.

We both just stared at each other after finally pulling away, it felt like hours but in reality it was just a couple of minutes. My whole head was red as I stared at those hazelnut brown eyes , that not only sparked by themselves but also sparked as the sun rays of the sunset hit them.

Tooru rested his forehead against mine. " I really really appreciate you. I love you. "He whispered.

"...I - I love you too...Tooru..." I stuttered.