no.13

Jay moved and captured jungwons lips.

Jungwon now opened his eyes slowly and jay started to move his lips slowly sending shivers down jungwons spine .

Jungwon wanted to kiss him too so he just did it . He kissed jay back and jay smiled while kissing him . Jays hand held jungwons waist and jungwon held Jay's shoulders . They kept kissing passionately.

"Umm" jungwon moaned when he felt something in his thigh . Jungwon then  widened his eyes

'Is jay hard ??' Jungwon though . He then pushed a little jay and broke the kiss .

"What's wrong?" Jay asks  and now jungwon was shy to tell him . Jay then noticed he looked down and saw that he got a boner . He then covers his dick with his hands  .

"Oh umm its because of you" jay said now jungwon looks at him .

"Why because of me ??? I didn't do nothing " jungwon said 

"Your lips did this " jay said now jungwon stayed quiet .

"What am I supposed to do ? " JUNGWON asked innocently . Jay then smirked . He took jungwon hand and placed in his pelvis going down to his dick

Jungwon only looked down at what jay was doing but he flinched when he touched his dick .

"O ..unmm" jungwon said now panicked he didn't know what to do . Jay enjoyed teasing jungwon .

"FOUND YOU " Sunghoon yelled n he found heeseung and was laughing at him .

Now jungwon left running to them .
Jay only grins. "I'll make you mine " jay said to himself and left too .

"BAHAHAHAHHA HE REALLY HID THERE " sunghoon was laughing his ass off . "Dont laugh it was a good place " heeseung said pouting .

The day goes on like this . Now they decided to go home cuz it was getting dark . It was 6 pm .

Jay jungwon heeseung and sunghoon were in the living room now and sunghoon still laughing at heeseung . It pissed heeseung of. But he just let sunghoon to have fun laughing.

Jungwon was looking at Jay. He the stood up .

"Jay come with me" jungwon said and left . Jay looks at his friends and they told him to follow jungwon. Jay now got up and follows jungwon.

It was dark outside but the moon shines .

"Where are we going?" Jay asks jungwon.

"Just follow me" Jungwon said " okay" .

Now after 3 minutes they arrived and jungwon stoped making jay to stop too.

"Wow ....this is so beautiful " jay said , he was amazed this place was so awesome.

"What are these ?" Jay asks.

"In summer you have a lot like these , theya are fireflies. " jungwon said.

"Fireflies .... I never knew they make that much light ....its pretty tho" jay said .

Now jungwon was quiet ."why did you brought me here?" Jay asks .

Jungwon now looked at Jay. "I need to tell you something " jungwon spoke.

"Tell me wherever you want ...I'll listen " jay said

"Look...I know we dont know each over for to long but.....I just realized that everytime I look at you my heart melts ....its that it says to me that you're the one for me " Jungwon says now he started to cry sniffing .

Jay was listening to him . Actually he didn't though that jungwon would say something like this .

"I love you Jay...I love you so much " Jungwon said now tears rolling down his cheeks and making his nose red .

"I love you too jungwon....then why are you crying " jay says and was about to hug him but jungwon backed off one step .

"You don't understand.....people where I live will never accept me...they will hate me and my dad too .... he will throw me out of the house or do something stupid " jungwon says now his heart aching .

"Jungwon....listen ..." jay says and approaches him . He held now jungwons hands

"Do you love me ?" Jay ask and jungwon nodded smiling and crying at the same time .

"I love you too....then dont worry about what people will say ...its your life , you're living in it not them " jay said and hugs jungwon .

"I love you jungwon.....I really do " jay said kissing jungwons head . Now they broke the hug and jay is looking In jungwons eyes .

"They dont need to know ....only me you and god " jay said and jungwon smiled.

"Okay ...... " Jungwon said.

"So....will you be my boyfriend yang jungwon?" Jay asked and jungwon giggled .

"I will park Jongseong " jungwon said and pecked Jay's lips . They kissed a little and they broke the kiss now.

"Let's go " jay said and held jungwons hand and now they goes home .

Jungwon was happy that he finally is dating Jay but also kinda feels that something will happen but he just struggled it off .

.

Thank you sm.