Chapter 3~

*Harrys POV*

I walked into maths and saw Annabel sitting in her usual seat. I walked over and sat on the empty seat next to her. "Hey bitch" i said smirking at her. "What do you want Harry?" She asked me not making any eye contact with me. She then started copying down what was on the board. "Just wanted to remind you how ugly you are." i lied. She was actually gorgeous.

I sat back in my chair and put my hands behind my head. I looked into her eyes and saw pain. " y-you don't have to remind me i have the whole school to do that"  She stuttered. I felt a pang of guilt come over me. She covered the side of her face with her hand so i couldn't see it. After a few minutes she slowly took her hand away and looked me in the eye. Her eyes were filled with confusion like she was trying to figure me out. Or was it shock. I didn't want her knowing i felt bad for her. I turned around and started talking to the school slut Stacey. Hopefully Annabel will forget about our little talk. A few minutes after listening to Stacey blab her mouth off I heard the bell go. I looked to my right to see no Annabel. I then looked out the classroom window leading to the corridor and saw Annabel running towards the girls bathrooms with tears streaming down her face. I felt as guilty as ever now. I cant believe i said these things about her. I really like Annabel. The reason why i bully her is because of what she did to me when we were 5.

*Flashback*

I just finished making my mummy's present for mothers day. "excuse me Mrs Anderson but i'm finished" i smiled at her as i handed her the necklace i made for mummy. "Thank you Harry you can have free time now" "Thank you miss" I smiled then skipped over to Annabel. Shes really pretty and i like her a lot. On the way to seeing Anna i saw a really pretty red flower, Maybe Annabel will like it? I picked the pretty flower off of the bush and walked to Anna. "Hello Harry" she looked up at me and smiled " want me to help you build your sand castle?" i asked her and we both looked at her cool sand castle. "yes please" she moved over a little bit so i could sit next to her. "can i tell you a secret Anna?" i asked her while i put some sand on her sand castle. "oohh yes tell me Harreh" she said looking happy. "i leaned over to her ear "your pretty and i like you" i whispered and got a little bit embarrassed "your very cute Harry" she looked at me and smiled "do you like me too?" i asked her while smiling. She looked down. "i- um i -li-" she looked scared "no i don't" she said then went to the girls bathroom while crying. Why was she crying? I don't really care anymore. She doesn't like me anyway.

*Flashback Over*

Ever since then I've been bullying her. Then when we i was 12 it got worse. The whole school followed me and went along with what i did. Which was bullying her. But when Lou was around everyone pretended to like her of course because Louis was 2 years older then us all.

"Harry, HARRY!" Zayn was shaking me out of my thoughts "what??" i asked packing my books into my bag, "bro lets ditch" Zayn nudged me as we walked into the hallway. I thought about it for a second "sure lets go"  i chuckled before we quickly sneaked out of the school gates. We jumped into my car and sat there for a moment. "where do you wanna go?" i asked him taking out my phone and checking twitter. "mall?" "Yea sure" i answered as a tweet caught my eye.

@X-Factor: X-Factor is coming to UK so get ready contestants and practice practice practice! Auditions on March 6th!

Ive always loved singing and been wanting to audition for X-Factor since i was 13. Mum thinks i should go for it. But i want someone to tell me I'm good besides mum. She has to say I'm good cos shes my mum but i need to right person to tell me not just one of my fake friends. Zayn is also a talented singer and agreed to audition with me. And Louis, my best friend. He was absolutely great at singing so he also agreed to come.