Untitled Part 1

Nina came from a wealthy and well known family but her parents were not together because her father was one of the greatest man she could have ever have, a father who is willing to do everything for his daughter.

  But some unwanted things happen, her father was with another woman and because of it Nina became rebellious. Her mother is always busy because of their business.

  Nina studied  at one of the most prestigious school in Manila, she is a spoiled brat, everything she wants she gets it. She has all the luxurious thing that a teenager would want to have. But these things wouldn't satisfy Nina's needs, she only want to have a bonding with her parents, but they don't have time for her.

  And because of it Nina goes to club, parties and everywhere she wants. Then one time she went on a club, she was really drunk as well as her friends, there comes a bad guy who is very maniac, Nina was upset and shouted on him, it causes trouble.

  Then the bouncer came, ''Mike'' was the name of the bouncer, Mike is the breadwinner of their family, his parents cannot work because of their age. So, Mike decided to work for their daily needs, he has a younger brother who is in school, and he is the one who support his brother needs in school.

  Nina's friends was already picked up by their parents, but no one picked Nina. She couldn't walk alone because she is so drunk, so Mike decided to help her. Mike doesn't know her address, so he decided to bring her in their house.

  Nina woke up in a small room with no bed. As she goes down, she saw Mike cooking foods,then she ask many question if what happened last night. Nina was very ashamed as she remembered the things she did last night. She apologizes on Mike's parents. ''It's okay'' Mike said. Then they started to eat. After they eat Nina wen't home.

  ''Weeks later'' Mike and Nina see each other again, they become friends. Mike never thought  that he could be develop with a clumsy girl. It so nice to be with her, every time when I'm with her I feel so comfortable even though we just met.

  Mike invited Nina for a dinner with his family, even though Mike's family is not rich enough, Nina still accepted Mike's invitation. It was the first time Nina to ate ''Adobong Kangkong'' and she was amazed by it. After their dinner, Mike sen't Nina to their house. Nina started to fall with Mike.

  Until such time Mike cannot handle his feelings anymore. He prepare a simple but a very special letter. Those sweet words, compliment and Mike's feelings was in the content of the letter.

  Sunday morning, Nina received the letter, she was very happy. She thinks that she is one of the most beautiful girl in the world.

  Nina text Mike to have a coffee. They meet up and Mike was ashamed and a little bit of nervous, but still he has the courage to talk Nina. He told Nina about his feeling. ''I really like you Nina since the day I've met you, and I don't know why! I just felt this'' Mike said. And Nina has the same feeling for him. ''Honestly Mike, I like you too :) Nina said.

 ''But I'm just an ordinary and a poor guy with nothing! Would you still love me?'' Mike said.

  Nina said ''No! Your not just an ordinary guy, and I don't care if your rich or not, all I need is your love''

  And they decided to commit a relationship. Even though they don't have the same status in life, Nina still truly loved Mike as well as she loved her self. And they became the happiest couple.