Unprojected

Nicole POV

Location: My House

Saturday, December 08,2012

I woke up and looked at the time. It read 11:30am.

"Oh Shit..." I mumbled to myself.

I quickly got up and did my daily routine. I walked out the bathroom went to my closet and put on my denim blue jean faded button down shirt, a brown cami underneath it, my denim blue semi-ripped jeans, a brown belt and some brown boots to match the belt and cami. I threw on my brown scarf to throw everything together.

I decided to leave my hair curly. So I let out my bun and let my long honey blonde, mixed with brown highlights flow down my back. I put on my eyeliner and my Baby Lips brand lip gloss. Lastly, sprayed my favorite fragrance; Chinese Cherry Blossoms gently over me. I didn't go heavy on it. Just right..

I walked down the stairs to smell bacon and blueberry pancakes. Which was my favorite!

"Good morning madre.." I said as I walked up to her and kissed her cheek.

"Buenos Dias hermosa!" She said smiling. "I made you some breakfast." She said passing me a plate.

"Aw, thanks mama." I said taking the plate. After about 10 'minutes of eating, I put my plate in the dishwasher.

I went up stairs to the bathroom and brushed my teeth again. I took my iPhone 5 off the charger to look at the time. 1:30pm.

I have 30 minutes to get to his house. Greaaat. I put my phone in my brown bag grabbed my brown tented glasses and went downstairs.

"Mom, can you drive me to Princeton's house?" I asked.

"Sure. Do you know his address?"

"Oh.. I haven't gotten it yet let me check my phone."

"Well you do that and I'm going to get dressed."

"Ok, mama." I said.

I checked on my phone to see if he had texted me. Surprisingly he did.

(Princeton): my address is 143094 JetSprings Dr. Don't be late. I got stuff to do later. [A/N: not a real address. I hope lol]

(Nicole<3) Okay. Whatever. Ill be there when I get there. Kay?!

(Princeton): stop being so damn unreasonable.

(Nicole<3) I can be as unreasonable as can be.

(Princeton): watever.

I sighed. This nigga think he running something. No.

My mom ran down the stairs.

"Ready?" She asked.

I nodded.

We walked out the door into the car. I told my mom his address. He lived pretty far from us. It was in a very nice neighborhood. I sighed as soon as we pulled up. I got out the car. I noticed his mom wasn't there.

"Thanks mom. Ill call you and tell you when to come get me." I stated.

"Ok Hun. Have fun." She said

***

Princeton POV

I heard someone outside. I think it's Nicole. I walked downstairs then the doorbell rung. I sorta mean mugged at the fact. But I shook it off.

I opened the door to see the one and only wicked Bitch of the east. But damn she looked good today. Her style be on point. Even on her "bum It out" days she still got that. Her light blue denim jeans complimented her nice petite body.