ᴄʜᴀᴘ. 1

The day started like any other, the maknae line was up playing around, while the hyung line was busy doing what they always do, Seokjin was making breakfast, Namjoon was sitting in the living room reading, occasionally telling the maknaes to “Be careful! Slow down!” whenever they ran past him. Yoongi was still trying to relax in his room, tired from all of the work he put into making sure the songs were decent and that the meaning came out, Hoseok trying to get him to wake up so he could, at the very least, eat breakfast. Yoongi did wake up eventually, not from Hoseok though, but due to the loud screams coming from Jimin, who had just been caught by Taehyung and Jungkook. Why was Jimin being targeted? Well, he had taken some of Taekook’s favorite things, Jungkook’s banana milk and Taehyung’s Gucci shirts. He did it all as a joke, and was going to put them back before everyone went to bed, but he was caught in the middle of the act, and the three of them have been running around the entire house since then. But it has now ended, Taekook coming out victorious. 

“Are you kids done yet? I can’t get any decent sleep because Jimin won’t stop screaming and laughing” Yoongi protested, looking at the short boy who was practically being tickled to death in the center of the room as he and Hoseok got downstairs.

“Not until he gives us our stuff back” Taehyung said, Jungkook nodding in agreement as they continued to torture Jimin.

“I said I would! Just stop already!” Jimin shouted through his tears and laughter, the other two finally stopping and letting go of Jimin, holding their hands out to get their things from the “traitor”.

Jimin calmed down and quickly gave the two their things back before there were any problems. Taekook then walked off proud of their victory, when Hoseok said something that made everyone pause.

"Gosh no wonder you guys are getting engaged, y'all act like a married couple!" Yoongi was quick to cover his mouth.

"SHUT UP HOBI" The rest of the Hyung line shouted, the Maknaes looking at Hoseok in shock.

"What are you talking about Hobi Hyung?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi moving his hand from Hoseok's mouth.

"Ah nothing, just something random and crazy that came out my mouth" Hoseok said, obviously telling a lie.

But thankfully, the Maknaes believed him and continued on with their day. The best of the group gave Hoseok a quick death glare.

"W-what? It was just an accident!" Hoseok admitted.

"Yeah yeah, just be more careful, they can't know about that yet" Namjoon said strictly. Hoseok just nodded, keeping his mouth shut.