Chapter One

Teenagers only want to have fun, be free, and party like there is no school tomorrow. Morgan Delaney is just that. Her life consists of many boys, partys, and alcohol. On the other hand, Morgan is not your typical girl. She is down to earth, humble and everybodys friend. Morgan is not very popular, but well known because of how outgoing she is. Never in a million years would she think she would end up with the hottest and most popular boy in school.

   It is October and one of those nights that requires a big cozy jacket and boots. Morgan is getting ready to be picked up by Hillary to go to a huge party. Little black dress. Check. Smokey eye shadow. Check. Heels. Check. Weather is not going to ruin her night, it is the last couple weeks until she turns sixteen.

   Morgan walks past her father without even saying goodbye. She knows he would disapprove of her outfit and question where she is going. She does not care what her parents think and as she opens the door, her father says, "Keep me posted on where you are". She laughs and scurries off. Hillary and Asia are already outside in the car waiting. Asia yells, "GET IN BITCH!". She is the loud one. Always screaming, dancing, and has a strong opinion on everything. Yet, for some reason, people absolutely love her.

  Hillary speeds off in her new Ford Mustang. It has many amazing features like leather seats, racing strips and loud speakers. They blast Katy Perry while driving through the city looking for a place to buy alcohol. Hillary is 19, so much older than Morgan and Asia and she knows how to get access to alcohol. Perferably SoCo and Rockstar. That is Morgans favorite drink, besides beer. The girls find someone to buy their alcohol and then drive for about an hour just laughing and drinking in the back seat before they go pick up one last girl, Drew.  She has been friends with Morgan since preschool. It gets awkward between Asia and Drew because they both are Morgan's best friend but not with eachother. Tonight everyone is hoping it goes smooth. In the past it has been a struggle to keep both friends content.

  It is finally 8 oclock. Time to head to the party. The girls are definitely feeling drunk. Hillary is driving and sober, but the rest are still singing loud to the party playlist with the windows down and hair blowing all over the place. This moment is what Morgan enjoys the most. Feeling buzzed and carefree with  the ones she loves. Life could not get much better than this.

  "Let's get fucked up tonight!" Morgan yells. The girls laugh and scream in response. Drew yells, "There better be hot guys here tonight!" Drew is the kind of girl to find a guy at every party and make out with him all night and leave the girls to party without her.  

  Everyone stumble out of the two door Mustang, pulling their dresses down and trying not to spill their can of energy drink filled with alcohol. They walk onto the driveway to the back gate where three huge men are monitoring everyone and stamping their hands. The party is bigger than they expected and everyone they know is here. Walking into the back yard the aroma is weed and cigarettes. Within minutes Drew disapears. She is most likely making out with a random guy she will never see again and later Morgan will have to rip her apart of the guy. Hillary and Morgan are just standing around mingling while Asia grinds up on them uncontrollably. She trys to make everything a pole to dance on.

   It is getting late and the party is only getting bigger. About ten guys walk through the back gate. Morgan recognizes a couple of them and one of them she is not sure about, but she can not not keep her eyes off of him. He has a shaved head, strong shoulders, and a beautiful face. Morgan can see his green eyes from twenty feet away. Drew shows up randomly and says, "Remember Silas Agudelo from freshman year?". Immediately Morgan remembers exactly who that was who walked in. "I thought Silas was sent to boot camp by his crazy mother!?" Morgan was puzzled. Silas has been gone for over a year and nobody has heard or seen him since he left. Before he left, he was over weight, had a face full of acne, long greasy brown hair, and smoked weed way too much. Even though she recognizes him, it is hard to believe he is that handsome now. Morgan turned to Drew and said, "I swear to you, he will be mine!"