005.

Vallyk POV-

  "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Braden, Happy birthday to you!" We sung. I really can't believe that my son is finally 2 and my wife came back alive today!

  "Thank you awl." Braden thanked them blowing a kiss out to every one. We blew one right back.

  "Ok Ok ok can somebody cut me a piece of cake now I'm getting hungry." Nessa rudely said I death glared her. I swear she gets this shit from my momma and yn.

  "mi  nieta deja de actuar." ..." Los siento" y/n just looked lost in her head. I went over to her grabbing the back of her thighs picking her up kissing her roughly.

"ewww" the kids gagged in the background we pulled away and chuckled at them. I missed her so much.

  "I missed you so much bae." she said pecking my lips. I smiled putting her back down.

   "Ok lil man how much you wan't." Kobe asked putting his money on the table Braden pushed it back towards him.

    "I got my present all ready. I get  to spend the day with you guys I mean like we all basically spread out when mom died and I was pwaying that God can bring her back before my birthday and it worked." he said hugging y/n she let out a few tears hugging him back kissing him on his cheek.

   "aww I want a hug to. I got a(n) idea lets group hug." Nessa said running up to y/n and everyone gathered around hugging her...

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝙏𝙗𝙘.. ♥