Everytime..

Just like every other day, I wake up to my parents yelling at eachother. I get up from bed tired because of the fact I only got 4 hours of sleep, but its fine. I search through my dresser drawers until I find a mostly clean school uniform for me to wear to my hell of a school. After I grab my uniform I go to the bathroom down the hall from my room and take a shower before getting dressed for school. After I got dressed I dried my hair, and covered the bruises that were still in the process of healing, then left for school. Usually the bullying wouldn't have started until I got to school, but today was..different. They were waiting outside my house. As soon as I closed and locked the front door, they grabbed me by the back of my collar. I closed my eyes, and then I realized that they had me pinned. The one pinning me swung their hand back, but when I clenched my eyes they were pushed back by a strange purple light. I looked around confused, but then I realized.. It was coming from ME.

189 words
This was the first chapter, i think it has a decent amount of words, did you guys like it? Maybe if I get enough views I'll do a Q&A.. would you guys like that? Lets go with 50 views to start. Shouldn't be to hard right?