Chapter 2 , Louis

Why she doesn't like me I don't know but for one think I am trying to get her to like me.Why is it that if I like a girl I freak her out by hugging her or following her to her house?I think it shows how much I like her but not to them . To them I am the most annoying boy in the school...Sadly I can't change what they think of me.I am following Alex from school right now and her with her long blond hair and those pretty blue eyes. Oh my God I want to kiss her so bad!!!!Why I always wonder this I don't know but why doesn't she tell me to stop?should it be that she likes me?I would love that, she is the most beautiful girl in the school and I like her a lot but she hates me!!!!!Anyway oh no! She is going to her house opening the door and walking in!!!! "WAIT!!! " I said. and she said " what!! " and I said "can I come in?" and she said "NO ,why would I let you into my house? " I thought that was harsh so I went to my house which was right next door to Alex's house.The next day when we were in social studies and I was staring at her and she was trying to ignore it. Like always I would smile and she would give me an evil face like I was her arch enemy.Them right hem at that very moment I noticed that in that horrible looking face she had'm made at me there was a tiny little grin on her face that told me she liked it! Then the most sad think happened to Me ,I blushed and I fell out of my chair.Then everyone started laughing and I blushed even more, my face was as reds a cherry.