❣︎ ᴄʜɪғᴜʏᴜ - ᴄᴜᴛᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀɴ

Chifuyu slide in the keys to his apartment door. *Click* Y/n knew it was Chifuyu as he always is late at this hour. She knew that he have meeting for Toman and need to help out his partner, Takemitchi.

Y/n rushed down stairs and waited for the door to open.
Chifuyu stepped in the house and only to receive a hug from Y/n.
"You scared me, and sorry for being late again my honey." Chifuyu calmly said and hugged back y/n. "Is fine, you have alot of things to do! And welcome back."

"I'ma take a bath and go to bed, alright honey?" Chifuyu tiredly question. Letting out a yawn. "Sure, you must be tired!" Y/n replied breaking the hug. Chifuyu quickly got his hoodie and went to bath. After bathing, he went straight up to the bedroom. Y/n followed him closing the light.

Chifuyu then sat on the bed, patting the bed. Signing to want y/n to come sleep with him. Y/n slowly make it to the bed and sat on it. Chifuyu then get a comfy position and prepared to sleep. Y/n started stroking Chifuyu's hair making him fell asleep easier.

After a while, thinking that Chifuyu fell asleep so y/n got up from the bed. Suddenly, Chifuyu grab y/n's hands then pulled her to him. "No walking away, I'm cuddling with you. Without you, I can't sleep." Y/n blushes and tried to get out of Chifuyu grip. But because Chifuyu has been fighting so his grip is strong.

So y/n gave up, and snuggle in Chifuyu's chest. Then they cuddle to sleep.

(Feel free to comment down is it doing great or who should I do next. To continue Chifuyu or Mitsuya.)