Chapter 1:A new start as a Freshmen

After the years of middle school you Eren and Armin decided to work hard to enter the highest highschool in japan and that was Scout Highschool which many people rated it as a 5 star for social life and experience and learning

Yo Eren shouldn't you stop playing video games already as I finishes my workout,yeah hes right Eren ,Armin says while reading his book.Eh nobody is going to notice anything different you know and then chuckle softly and looks at Y/n with a smirk.What I say ,"well I am way smarter than you Y/n right".Ehhhhh I dont really care since im going to study hard this year and the rest of my highschool life so I graduate I reply.Woah woah guys chill says Armin with a worry face but then me and Eren look at him with a angry stare and we both laugh crazy after looking at Armin worry face."Nah were just playing Armin" I say "Hahahah you should have seen your face Armin""Guys its not funny *Sighs*"

"Well guys i guess its time to go home to wake up for school tomorrow" I say after laughing crazy with Eren."Oh yeah well i guess we see each other tomorrow"."Damn I cant believe I forgot about that damn well yeah your right bye guys as we all put our fist together and leave.

While I walked outside the door and closed the gate I already saw Eren sleeping and Armin left a little while ago,while walking I finally get home and see my mom in front of me with a worry face."Hey Y/n where have you been your a hour late for dinner"."Sorry mom I was just at Eren's house studying and hanging out with them"."Well it alright at least if you study since your about to start school tomorrow"

I get close to the table and see my favorite food in the table,I sit down quickly and eat all the ramen pretty quick and then go back upstair and workout my abs for a little already forming my 4 abs and then took a shower.After showering I picked up my phone and see that I have a lt of messages from Insta but most importanly an imeassage from Eren and Armin saying we will see each other at school tomorrow,after that I check my messages from Instagram and see my follower rose up by 83 and finally having 3,787 in total and only following 99 of them which are my friends and family and some girls I used to hang out with.After checking I put my alarm at 4:25 and went to sleep early at 9.

The next day I worked up a little more early than my alarm so dressed up with track suit and grabbed my airpods and put my favorite music on by Justin Bieber and went outside and started jogging very slowly.

Arounf 15 minutes of running I also saw a beautiful girl with a raven look jogging in front of me with a steady pace so I started jogging my normal speed and went next but before I did that she was about to slip backwards because a peice of banana was lying in the ground.

As I hold her from her back as just stare at her beautiful black eyes in front of me"Sorry Sorry I didn't mean to stare at you"I said as soon as I got her back up."No No its okay since you saved me a second ago oh and thank you for saving me I really aprreciated it""No promblem I said as I started to blush since I never saw this type of beautiful my whole entire life."Uhhhh what your name""Oh my name is Mikasa Ackerman what about yours" as she started to blush a little but tries to hide it by force."My name is Y/N L/N nice to meet you by the way"as i also started to blush but looked away so she wouldn't see since i couldn't forcefully keep it hiding."Yeah nice to meet you"Mikasa replied.

"By any chance do you usually run everyday or just today "she says."Yeah I jogged every morning so I wouldnt be getting stiffy and have many cramps later on but also because i wanted to change my appearance"I sighs."Well im rarely jog everyday so mostly once a week is fine by me but also because I also want to change my appearance a litty but also thank god I got to jog with you after I almost slip"she chuckles after.

An hour pass by while we were jogging together and talking about each other and realize she from one of the wealthiest family in this area while all of us were also wealthy but some weren't.Right before 5:30 hits I get a notification that my long run was finished so before I left I told Mikasa if i could get her number and so she did and she told me to call her before me and left to out home right after.

After getting inside my room I sigh heavily and had a large smile on my face and was very happy that I met the beautiful girl right in front of me .I grabbed my clothes and quickly my towel and headed inside the shower.

After taking a shower I grabbed my uniform and put it on look at the mirror checking if I look good like always.After checking in the mirror I get a call from Armin saying in twenty we meet up in Eren's house and so I replied okay.I check the time and it was already 7:18!!!!!So I rushed and grabbed my backpack and put everything that was important to my bag and grabbed my airpods and put them inside my pocket.

I rushed out of the door while waving a goodbye to my dad and father and they do the same to me.I go to Eren house and I see Armin and we both wave at each other and started talking how i started to grow a little more followers on Instagram.I checked Armin and he now has 2,992 and we both check Eren and he has 2,500 and we start laughing seeing he is below us and also he talks smack about us not having social media lives back then.

Eren walks outside looking good as me and Armin but Armin still looks at me having sparkle in his eyes and saying I changed a little over a year as i smiled back at him.We finish and all three of us start walking to school while seeing a lot of many people also going and also having the same uniform.We get to the front of the school and Armin gets in front of us and tells us"Guys today is the day our highschool life starts" as me and Eren nod back and smile.I still look up on top of the sign and believing in my self even if its real or not I really hope I make it through and meet the women I want in the future".

Armin and Eren wait for me and us three walk inside and we hear a lot of girl and some boys cheering us and all having in love faces and some we all hear someone shout the cutest freshmen is here!!!!.Then everybody start coming at me and drops me down but then I  hear a vice from behind saying "Y/n is that really you"So I stand up and look behind me and we both smile while we also blush but try to hide.Then Mikasa hugs me and says"Im really glad i get to see you again even if we met earlier"as she says that she then leaves and goes inside one of her classes which then leaves me looking nowhere and just day dreaming again about the hug we just had.

Eren walks in front of me and tells me "Y/n who is that hot babe"he says while smirking"Nobody and dont get close to her you hear me"Then me and Eren just smile and laugh and all three of us just walk inside out classroom.

Well guys i really hope you liked this chapter since I realize I should aslo start writing a high school life of Aot and a special Y/N Story/

Well I hope you liked it