𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐞

The cool ocean breeze wifted through the so little space between Vallyk and Dia , She first studied the sky seeing it was a beautiful mixture of dark blue and purple .

A smile crept over her face as she felt Vallyk soft lips plant warm kisses on her neck , She looked down at him loving the tingling sensation from each kiss .

Vallyk's eyes hung low as each kiss became more passionate , he was feening for her .

The breeze got thicker and stronger as Vallyk finally looked up at Dia . He scanned her features feeling as if he was falling more in love by the second .

He loved how her perfectly shaped curls sat in her face , how pink and plump her lips were , and of course her smile was his favorite .

His hands roamed from the top of Dia's back down to her ass , sending shivers down her spine . Whenever he touched her it sparked something in her .

She watched as his low hung eyes met hers .

She cupped both sides of his face planting a passionate kiss on his lips . Their tongues danced in their mouths as Vallyk gently gripped her ass . She fought for dominace but soon gave in , giving controll to Vallyk .

She ran her fingers through Vallyk's wet curly hair , his hands roaming the rest of her body and their tongues still dancing to their own beat .

Both equally on cloud nine .