CLARKSON HIGH

OFFICIAL RELEASE DATEAugust 2024

August 2024

STORY TITLE

CLARKSON HIGH
(Mystery High Series #1)

BLURB

In the quiet halls of Clarkson High, Athena Legaspi is known for her sharp wit and unwavering determination as a campus journalist. When a series of mysterious explosions disrupts the tranquility of the campus fair, Athena finds herself thrust into a web of intrigue and danger.

Guided by cryptic clues and shadowed by a charismatic newcomer, she unravels a web of deceit that threatens not only her school but also unruly memories of a past she can't quite grasp. As Athena races against time to unmask the elusive perpetrator, she discovers that the key to solving the puzzle may lie within herself.

Will she unlock the truth before it's too late, or will the shadows of the past remain forever concealed?

GENRE
Mystery/Thriller

OFFICIAL HASHTAG
For readers who wants to share their thoughts and theories about the story may use the hashtag #ClarksonHighWP on Twitter and other social media platforms.

CONTENT WARNING
This story may contain explicit language, violence, murder, sex, and themes that can be harmful, traumatizing or triggering to some readers.

MUTE WARNING
Any reader who mentions other stories or fictional characters that are not created by the author shall be muted.

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, songs, places, events and incidents are either product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms and by any means without the author's consent.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Votes and Comments are highly recommended.

~AnakNiEmil~