Chapter 1

I looked at my Aunt with disgust I hated her so much she sat on the small leather sofa while lighting up a cigarette and smirking at me ''You missed a spot'' She chuckled and pointed to the little mark on the window I clenched my fists and grabbed the spray I sprayed more cleaning stuff onto the cloth and I wiped the windows again.

''Somebody will be staying here with us for a month because His parents are away on holiday and I want you to do whatever He asks for.'' I wondered why a smile appeared on her face

''His mother Is my boss and she doesn't  want him at home because He threw a party last time so we are going to look after him until mummy comes back and you are going to do everything He asks and cook him what He wants and behave  I am getting payed for this and If you are that good I get a tip but If you do something stupid I will probably get fired.''

I ignored Her why can't She get Michelle or Isabelle to look after him She wants me to ''babysit'' Him while she gets payed for It?

''Are you listening to me!?'' She snapped I jumped at her voice and sighed and nodded ''I mean It If anything goes wrong, you will be moving to the damn shed.''  I just nodded my head I feel her yank my hair I gasp and look at her tears form In my eyes.

'Look at me when I am talking you little bitch.'' I closed my eyes and sighed as She let go of my hair

''This guy will be here tomorrow lunch time so I wan't you to make sure the whole house Is spotless and I want you to make something for lunch you will be moving In the shed for a month, you can clean that pigsty too.'' She blew smoke Into my face and I coughed.

''Can you do that?'' She said slowly as she moved to my face like I was dumb I looked at her with hatred and nodded. 

''Stop nodding that stupid head and talk!'' She shouted loudly and poured herself some vodka

''Yes I can do that'' I murmer and walk away from the windows 

''Good girl, clean that shed now.'' She said sharply I walked away from her and went to get some cleaning products.

-Harry Styles-

''Mum I don't need a bloody babysitter I'm 16'' I whine to my mother who was packing her suitcases for tomorrow but she shook her head ''Harry you are not to be trusted alone when there are no adults around, you're stupid highschool mates broke my vase last time.'' 

I rolled my eyes 

''But that was ages ago and I'm not going to throw a party I promise.'' I say In a begging voice She looked at me and put her hand on my shoulder 

''I know you will not because you will be around my assistants house'' She smiled and I groaned and fell back on her bed ''I'm going to be so bored.'' I whined 

''She has two daughters one niece and a dog so you will have company'' My mother says while going back to her wardrobe.

''Girls?'' I say sitting up my Mum gives me a look ''What'' I mumble She shakes her head and zips her suitcase up.

''You need to take a break from girls or just settle down for a nice girl I roll my eyes ''Do you even love these girls you go out with?'' She asks and I shake my head 

''Not really..''