THIRTEEN

It's been three days since that announcement/hug. Me and   Yi-jung played our roles beautifully by blushing,holding hands most of the times and hugging( at times). As Yi-jung stated earlier about numerous expressions of Jun-pyo and Woo-bin, I was encountering it now and then. Woo-bin is the cutest one and Jun-pyo is the funniest one. I enjoyed either of them.

"Arya are you alone at home? I heard that Joanna is on a trip to Canada." Jun-pyo asked me from his comfy couch across the big couch that I was settled in beside Yi-jung in F4's lounge, yeah I was sitting beside Yi-jung, very close that our shoulders were touching, Woo-bin sat beside Yi-jung on his left and Ji-hoo playing some mysterious game with cards nearby the pool behind the couch.

"Yeah. " I said as I flipped through a fashion magazine in my hand. Don't get me wrong, I love to see the pictures over and over again, I may read it when I'm really bored to death and have nothing to do at disposal.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were all alone at your house? I would have visited you." Yi-jung said with his flirty cute smile as he turned his body a little so that his knee was rubbing against mine and he placed his left hand on the couch near my neck.

"Um- I - um." I really didn't know what to say.

Jun-pyo smiled with hell lot of amusement and said, " My Tweety is blushing with some dirty thoughts running in her mind. Yi-jung give her some break." Jun-pyo winked before laughing out loud.

What? Dirty thoughts? No way in hell, have I thought anything.

"JUN-PYO." I yelled and threw a cushion aiming at his face but he dodged it easily.

"Calm down tiger. I was just joking, please breathe now." Jun-pyo chuckled at my embarassed pale face.

"Excuse me cutie pie." Yi-jung excused himself out as his phone rang. I nodded and laid my head on the couch with eyes closed. I was already feeling drowsy but it was only 7pm. I love to sleep.

"Tweety!" I heard Jun-pyo but refused to open my eyes, what if it was his little plan to make me open my eyes for nothing.

"Hmmmm?" I hmmed at him with my eyes tightly shut with locks and keys thrown into Pacific ocean. :P

"Do you know something?" Jun-pyo began his speech, " I actually asked Woo-bin first to do Yi-jung's part,that's to ask you out or pretend like couples. Thank goodness he backed out if not you might not ended up with your prince charming." Jun-pyo said as he got up to leave, "Let me go some fun with that card guy." Now it's just me and Woo-bin on the couch.

Some strange feeling rushed it's way,to and fro, when I recalled what Jun-pyo had just said about Woo-bin. I couldn't exactly describe that feeling even if it's my own, disappointment or rejection or something beyond my brain's reach. I turned towards Woo-bin and locked my eyes with his for a quite some time. Again he showed some unpredictable expression I really couldn't decipher, I hope somebody should invent a expression decipher sooner or else many people may go crazy with something I'm dealing with right now.

Woo-bin tried to say something but no words came out, my eyes are still locked with his. All of a sudden I felt a piercing pain in heart, and got up to leave.

"Arya where are you going?" Woo-bin's voice made the pain even worse but I can't show it out and I had to answer him to show that I'm not having any battle with ny emotions at this instant.

"I promised Jan-di that I'll hang out with her tonight." I said without turning back.

"Shall I drop you?" He asked as he stepped closer, I could feel him getting near to me from behind.