Achieve The Impossible

[A/N] Just so we're clear this IS my work you may have seen it on DA cause that's where I posted it first so yahs this is honestly mine it's an original and yessss.

For some reason my spellcheck came up with Antsy Essays...

I SHALL CALL YOU ANTSY ESSAYS FROM NOW ON!!!

Ciel x Reader

Achieve The Impossible

You had been working at the Phantomhive manor for two years. You were now 14. In that period of time you had somehow developed a childish crush on your master. On the outside he was a serious and hardworking individual but as you got to know him you saw him as:

Cute, Kind, Loving, And Caring.
He was a nice master. You liked him for that... You loved him for that...
He always talked to you about the company. He asked for advice on confessing to a girl. You thought he was trying to tell Lady Elizabeth that he truly did love her as much as it didn't seem like it. You asked him for help on how to get over a crush. He simply shrugged and you played chess for the rest of the time.

"[Y/N] are you decent?" You snapped back to reality and heard a cute yet serious voice. Almost immediately you knew who it was.

"Uhh yes sir." You sat your bed with your maid outfit on.

"Are you alright?" He asked slightly concerned.
You turned to him swiftly and nodded furiously. He smirked as he leaned closer and looked into your eyes.

"Are you still alright?" He said with a smirk.

"Y-Yes... Sir." You stuttered

"Stop being so formal. Please, call me Ciel." He said still smirking

"B-B-But it's no-"

"I understand." He said slightly saddened for some reason.

"But if you have asked me to, I have to comply. I am your servant after all. Now if you'll excuse me. I need to get to work." You said slightly moving away. As you did Ciel grabbed hold of your arm and pulled you back.

"I'm not finished yet..." He said as he moved closer and planted a small kiss on your cheek.

"I'd like you to- how do I put this..."
He pondered for a while.

"Be your girlfriend?" You finished

"Not exactly." He said smirking
"Will you be my fiancé?" He said slightly blushing.

"But... Lady Elizabeth Is your betrothed." You said as your heart sank.

"I may be able to fix that." He said smiling slightly.

"But sir-"

"Ciel." He butts in. (Hehe Butt)

"Uhh. Ciel... It's impossible" you sighed.

"My dear, the only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible." He said with a smirk

"Did you get that from a play in the city?" You asked sarcastically

"Uhhhhhh-errrrrrrrr-No..." He stuttered.

You giggled.

"[Y\N]" he said staring at his feet.

"Hmmm?" You hummed.

"I-I-I uhh well..." He stumbled

You giggled watching his attempt to confess to you.

"I-I Love..."

"Tea?"

"No! You!" He said slightly angry yet chuckling slightly.

You giggled he blushed. He always loved your laugh. It was so adorable.

"You know... I have always wanted to say that." He said a slight pink colour brushing across his face.

"What? That you love tea?! I think I already knew that." You giggled teasingly

"Now you're just having a laugh..." He said slightly saddened

"Yes... But it doesn't mean I don't love you back." you winked and smiled.

"So... You do have feelings for me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Always have..."

"Good."

At that moment his lips collided with yours in a passionate kiss. You melted into the kiss and snaked your hands around his neck. It was such a sweet kiss.

But...

A Wild Announcement Appears

(Part Two is Coming Soon) )))))))))))) Troll Problem???

Hope you're excited!