[Act 2 Chapter 2] Reunion (Rewrite)

Talking

Yelling

[Action]

Robot

???: DEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Deku's POV

I turned to who was yelling at me, and it was my old friend...

Katsuki Bakugou. When he reaches me he started to violently shake me while yelling.

Bakugou: DEKU, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!? [Keeps shaking me]

Me: K-KACCHAN STOP LET ME EXPLAIN!

After he stopped shaking me i then explained the other earth, Tiberium, The Tiberium Wars, The GDI, and The Brotherhood of Nod.

He was dumbfounded of what i said....

The other heroes arrived to see me and my army, they were about to fight us until Nezu went up to me.

Nezu: Mr. Midoriya, i have an offer for you.

Me: Alright, i'm all ears.

Nezu: Re-join UA and you will earn a pardon.

Me: Alright but only in two conditions.

Nezu: What are the conditions?

Me: One, i can wear whatever i want. Second, i need large plot of land for my base of operations.

Nezu:  Of course, we have a deal midoriya. [Shakes my hand]

[Timeskip to UA]

Class 1a were their doing some lessons until a convoy pulled up at the front gate, they saw Predators and APCs there.

Info:

Info:

An upgraded version of the original MBT-6 Predator tank, which in turn was produced in large numbers during the post-war years. The new version has additional armor to protect its treads, and a machine gun for anti-personnel use. Railgun Upgrade and Sub-Calibre Rounds greatly enhance its weapons, making it more deadly against all types of ground units. It was developed to supplement the Titan walkers.