A one time thing..

"C-can I g-go to the bathroom?" Gauge said raising his hand up in the air waiting for the teachers answer "yes, just get the pass." The teacher said before going back to teaching. Gauge got up, grabbed the pass and walking out of the room.

A tall boy with short, light brown hair walked into the class, passing gauge in the doorway "your late" said the teacher, giving the tall male a dirty glare "so what?" The brown haired boy said, while walking to his seat

"detention after school Mike." Mike rolled his eyes and went on his phone, ignoring what the teacher was saying.

Gauge walked back into the class, putting the hall pass back into its original spot, quickly walking back to his seat, Mike looked over at him with a smirk Gauge blushed madly and looked away, hiding his face in his hands.

*time skip to after the class is over*

*Gauge pov*

I walked out of the classroom and went to my locker, when I looked over I saw Mike.. and some girl...? I looked down, tears forming in my eyes 'but I was gonna confess to him...' I tucked the love letter in my notebook and tried to listen to their  conversation.

"Hey Mike, will you meet me after school?" The girl said. I walked away, I didnt want to hear the rest... i just wanted to hide, the love of my life is going to slip away from me.. I ran to the nearest bathroom and ran into a stall, I locked the door sat down, leaning against the wall, hot tears streaming down my face.

After a while of crying I walked out of the stall and went to the sink to splash water on my face, when I looked in the mirror I saw him... Mike, I froze and blushed "Hey Gauge, what's up?" 'Oh god oh god oh god... HES TALKING TO ME!!' I looked at him, my face turning beat red "oh-oh um... n-nothing.. I-im just.... u-u-uhm.." without thinking I ran out of the bathroom 'OH GOD  why did I say that???' I thought to myself, walking to my next class.

*Mike's pov*

'What just happened?" I said to myself before walking towards a stall, I looked down and say a nearly folded peice of paper, "a note maybe?" I opened it and began to read.

The Letter:

Hey mike.. I know this is sudden and your are literally my best friend.. and you've helped me so much.. you helped me deal with that bully named Brook.. and Laken.. and Dixie.. you are just so cool. But I think its time you know that I.. have a crush on you..
                              -Gauge"

'...' I was speechless. "Gauge... had a crush.. on me??? I need to confront him..

*time skip to the end if the day*

*no ones pov*

Mike walked around, desperately trying to find Gauge, he looked around until he saw him, Gauge was picking up his stuff on the ground and putting it back in his binder, Mike walked in the room and tapped him on his shoulder, whacking the boy jump "m-m-m-m-mike..??!?! What are you doing h-h-here??" The short, black haired boy said. "Well, I saw your letter, so.. you have a crush on me, huh?"

Gauge felt a knot in his stomach "s-so you did see i-i-it.. I-im sorry..!!" Gauge covered his face in embarrassment. "No no its okay... but I actually... have a crush on someone else.." Mike looked away awkwardly. "O-oh.. alright then.." Gauge grabbed his things and went to walk away, he then felt a hand wrapping around his arm, he turned around.

"H-how about we kiss.." mike looked away blushing. "..just for practice.." Gauges eyes lit up! He blushed rapidly and smiled before nodding desperately. "Alright then."

Mike pinned the small bot against the wall, grabbing his chin gently to make him look up at him, gauge blushed and closed his eyes. Mike then closed his eyes and kissed gauges soft lips gently, gauge wrapped his arms around Mike's neck, holding onto him, Mike held onto Gauges waist, picking him up and setting him on a desk, pushing the things off of it. Gauge was surprised by this and broke the kiss, mike then roughly slammed his lips onto gauges, making his gasp. Gauge quickly fell back into the kiss. The black haired boy grabbed Mike's hair, practically drooling, Mike's kissing turned from passionately, into sloppy, them trading saliva.

A teacher soon walked by, looking into the room "What's going on here???" The two boys pulling away from kiss, a trail of saliva connected them. "Get out of here !!!" The teacher yelled walking away right after. "Heh.. guess I should have closed the door huh?" Mike said. Wiping the drool off of him, "y-yeah.. " gauge said.. cleaning himself up as well

"That wasn't all the bad, how about... we hang out this weekend?" Mike said ,winking at him. Gauge smiled and blushed  "that would be nice."