Reward~

*No one pov*

Gauge was walking in the hallway, holding his books and other shit and front of him 'yesterday was so fun..!' He said to himself, thinking about what happened on Sunday, him and mike cuddled and had a hot makeout session. His smiled then faded as he remembered what Mike had told him before he left 'Don't tell anyone.' Gauge sighed and walked to his locker (which was at the other end of the school bc I'm god and I said so)

He walked up to his locker, he was super short so he had to get up on his tippy toes (uwu🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥰🥰🤬🤬👿👿👿😈😈😈🔪👹). He tried to do this locker combination but failed like 4 times, "Omfg" he said, kicking the locker.

"Hi" Gauge turned around to see 2 girls standing behind him "what" he looked at the ground shyly(👉👈🥺🥺)
"Well we came here to beat you up, unless you give us money you poor" the girl with the long hair said "Dixie stfu you fag" The other girl with short, light brown hair said, "Nah" Dixie said looking at gauge.

"So anyways you got money you man whore?" Gauge tried walked past them but before he could, Nikki hit him on the back with her elbow, making him fall to the ground. Nikki started to punch him repeatedly "I know about you and mike you loser", "yeah that's kinda gay" Dixies say as she starts to kick him in the stomach, are about 4 or 5 kicks, gauge started to cough blood.

Gauge cried as teachers walked by, not paying attention to the short male crying on the ground, bleeding, Gauge then screamed at the top of his lungs "MIKE HELP ME YOU BITCH"

*no one pov, mike focus*

Mike walking out of the school before he heard a blood curdling scream, "GAUGE?!?" Mike dropped his stuff and ran into the school, he ran up the stairs at full speed, pushing people out of the way. Once he got to Gauge, his heart stopped, he was filled with rage as he saw Nikki and Dixie beating up with little kitten (I'm never typing that word ever again)

Suddenly Mike's eyes started to glow red, his wolf ears and tail appeared, along with his demon wings. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND" mike screamed. Nikki, Gauge, and Dixie, looked over at Mike, their eyes widened "m-m-m-m-mike s-senpai.......!" Gayge(😈) said smiling

"Oh" Nikki and Dixie said standing there like dumbasses. Mike then grew claws and grabbed nikki by the throat and threw her to the ground, before clawing her face, Dixie watched and looked at mike before running away. Mike then flew after her, and tore her heart out, Dixies body fell to the ground. Gauge stood up, shaking. Mike flew over to him, picking him up bridal style, and went onto the rooftop.

"Are you alright my love?" Mike said, hiding his wings, claws, ears and tail "I a-am no-one that your h-h-h-here... this I you f-for saving m-m-me......" "no problem babe" gauge then kissed Mike, mike kissed him back passionately, it soon escalated into biting and rough kisses all over,