Chapter 1 (Any Normal Day)

It was just like any other day the rain pattered against my window. I curled in my gaming chair playing Minecraft with my best friend George it was going as it always did until I got a discord dm from George saying he wanted to hang out. At first, I was hesitant since I had a crush on George forever but I accepted. I thought it would be nice to hang out with my buddy, so when the time arrived George came over his whole entire body was covered in rainwater. Immediately I hurried him inside I got a hand rag from the kitchen and started drying him like a dog. I don't know why I did this but I just got the urge to touch him his hair was silky smooth and his skin was like a baby's bottom. 

"Woah what are you doing" George stammered.

 "Oh sorry, I guess my temptations got the best of me"

"Well if you really want to do it that bad carry on I don't mind" George smirked.

 "Well let's go to my bedroom to make it more private"

             I walked up the stairs George soon in pursuit. When we got to the bedroom I pinned George to the bed. 

"WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

"Making my dreams come true"

             I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled my hard cock out of my boxer briefs. George stared stunned at the giant amongst him and with one singular gulp I pulled his pants off like a lion ripping open a zebra his dick sprung out like a spring.

"Are we sure we wanna do this" George whimpered

"I was born ready"

          I slid my phat juicy cuck in his tight ass George let out a singular "ummph" each time I pounded my cock deeper and deeper into his little ass I did that for as long as I could until I couldn't take it anymore is anal cavity was squeezing my dick in all direction I cummed in his ass hole so much that it looked like whipped cream coming out of his butt. I was so busy drilling my dick in George that I didn't notice that George came too. George let out the loudest orgasm I had ever heard that I could hear it 10 miles around.

"Well, gogy was that enough for you?"

"Do you really think I'm going down that easily" 

       Immediately he pounced on my pulsating cock and grabbed as tight as he could and put his lips just on the tip creating a circular motion with his tongue. With his hand he moved it up and down each rotation, the hand got faster like a typhoon I couldn't resist any longer and I filled his mouth with cum so much come he started to gag a little.

"Was that enough for you?" said George with pride in his tone.

      Just like that, I admitted defeat. Nothing I could do could replicate that much pleasure. I shook George's hand and said "Next time It won't be that easy". We both laughed and got our close back on we hanged out like normal oblivious from what happened moments ago, we ordered take-out sushi and George went off his mairely way.

"Hey Gogy let's do that again some other time," I said in the doorway while he was leaving

"HEY, DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

    George ran to his cab the rain pattering against his raincoat and drove off. I smirked and went inside.

"I can't wait for tomorrow..."