6

It was warm. That was the first thing that donghyuck thought when he woke. He decided to snuggle into the warmth. "Morning sunshine." Mark said when he noticed that donghyuck started moving. He had woke up a good 30 minutes before donghyuck but he wanted to stay in bed with his arms around the sleeping boy. Donghyuck eyes fluttered open when he heard marks voice. He eyes adjusted to the light and he how close they were. "M-Morning." He replied blushing at their close proximity. Mark cooed at the sight. He was admiring the blushing boy's face. In mark's eyes donghyuck was the prettiest boy, his eyes trailed from his eyes down to his lips. Mark slowly leaned forwards until his lips touched donghyuck's in a sweet kiss. Donghyuck froze trying to process what was happening but then started kissing him back. The kiss was slow and passionate. Donghyuck gripped onto the front of marks shirt trying to get closer. They finally broke apart after a few seconds, donghyuck's cheeks were on fire. Mark leaned in for another sweet kiss that soon turned into a feverish one. Mark ran his tongue against Donghyuck's bottom lip asking for entrance. Mark slid his hot tongue into donghyuck's mouth earning a sweet moan from the boy. The two battled for dominance but of course mark won in the end. Mark pulled away taking a second to catch his breath. He had some how ended up on top of donghyuck during there heated make out session. Mark flipped onto his side tightening his grip on the younger who snuggled his face into marks chest. "So, does this mean you'll be my boyfriend?" Mark asked. Donghyuck moved his head from the crook of marks neck to peck him on the lips. "Does that answer your question?" Donghyuck teased. "hmmm It be nice to actually hear it." mark said smirking. "Ok yes i'll be your boyfriend." donghyuck answered rolling he eyes. "Good because you are mine." Mark declared before leaning in for another kiss, he was slowly becoming addicted to the younger's sweet lips. "wait, what am I wearing?" Donghyuck asked examining the hoodie he was wearing. "Sorry love I couldn't find your pajamas so I just put you in my hoodie." mark replied cheekily, he liked the idea that donghyuck was wearing someing of his. "Its yours?" Donghyuck eyes widen blushing slightly. The hoodie was a bit big for him since mark was taller than him. It went down to his mid thighs and the sleeves went past his hands but it was warm and smelled like mark. Donghyuck had a sudden realization. "Shit, I didn't pack pajamas." He groaned. How could he be so forgetful. "Its fine you can just borrow my stuff." Mark mumbled, smiling into donghyuck's hair. "Thanks." he said smiling at the thought of wearing marks clothes. "of course love." donghyuck blushed at the nickname. They both silently agreed to go back to sleep and was so close to doing so when mark's phone rang. "Ugh who's calling at this hour." Mark groaned looking at the caller. "Jisung you'd better have a good explanation for waking me -" jisung cut him off and started talking so fast it was hard to understand. "Hyung you're up! Chenle's sick and has a fever. Im trying my best but i'm really scared hyung." Mark and donghyuck immediately sat up after hearing the news. "Hold on, me and donghyuck will be over as soon as we can. What's your room number?" He asked getting out of bed. "152" jisung replied. "Please hurry." he added. they could hear the stress in the young boy's voice. "We're coming." mark said before hanging up and heading to the door. donghyuck quickly followed him out the door and down the hall to jisung and chenle's room. He hadn't bother to change since they were in a rush. 

Mark knocked on the door but to be greeted my Jaemin. "He called you too?" Mark asked walking in. "Of corse he did, i'm practically his mom." jaemin replied rolling his eyes as her walked over to jeno. "What are you wearing?" Renjun asked eyeing the hoodie on donghyuck. he was standing in between jaemin and jeno. "I forgot to pack my pajamas so mark let me borrow his." he answered blushing slightly when mark wrapped his arm around donghyucks waist pulling him closer. jeno smirked and raised his eyebrow at mark who just rolled his eyes in response. "Guys can we focus on the situation here." Jisung said coming out of the bedroom. Donghyuck and renjun both ran into the bedroom worried about their friend. "Chenle." the both gasped when the saw the state the younger was in. "Don't worry hyung i'm fine." He said when he saw the look on his friends face. It was clear that the sick boy was not fine, His face was red and you could tell he was sweating. They both rushed to his side fretting over him but stopped when they heard a knock on the door. Everyones head turned towards jisung. "I also called ten and johnny." he said walking over to open the door.