Ch 3. The Lust

• Dedicated to All The Gamzee Fan Girls

((Wooo 40 reads yeahhh thanks guies

        While coughing up a mess you didn't have time to notice that Gamzee had removed your shackle and has begun carrying you somewhere. It was a lab table, the same one the 3-D glasses guy lured you on, the thing was that you thought that guy was going to do you, but instead he started strapping you down. You thought it was going to be something kinky until he pulled out a huge needle. You aren't a fan of needles, in fact you have a phobia and managed to escape by slipping a hand through the straps. You then punched that guy in the face and that's when you ran off.

"HEY MOTHERFUCKER WHY ARE YOU UP AND STARING AT THE FUCKING TABLE?" 

"Well, the one you call 'Captor' lured me here earlier and tried to poke holes in me."

"Ain't that a motherfucking shame, this will have to motherfucking do for now."

"Wait can't you put something down its cold--"

        Once your bare back touched the cold steel of the table your nipples harden, Gamzee amused by this began to lick and suck on them. Enjoying your little breathy moans as they escaped from your lips, it's been years since you've been touched like this, you forgot how incredible the feeling was. You placed a hand near the base of his horn and heard a low growl in return, a bit curious you squeezed a tad bit and earned a bite mark in return. Gamzee began to kiss you again, all while removing your panties and tossing them into a dark corner. Once they were off he left your mouth and left a trail of kisses along your body while going down to your core. Once he reached your clit he began licking  and nibbling it, yet again your sweet moans filled his ears. Gamzee grinned and left a hickey above your clit as a reward. He slipped two fingers into your core while looking up at you and you could feel his claws run smoothly inside of you. Your eyes met for a moment until he found your sweet spot, torturing it over and over until you were at the peak. He pulled his fingers out and stepped back,

"Hey! That's not cool dude! Finish what you started!"

"ENTERTAIN ME MUTANT BLOOD, MOTHERFUCKER I WANT TO WATCH YOU CUM ON YOUR OWN ACCORD. THEN WE'LL SEE IF YOU EVEN DESERVE THIS MOTHERFUCKERS BONE BULGE."

"Oh uh..." you sat up and spread your legs far enough for him to see, "Is this fine... sir?"

       He nodded and waved his hand as if telling you to begin. You slipped a finger inside and began playing with yourself, you threw your head back until you heard him tell you to look him in the eyes. He was stroking his bulge as he watched you, visibly enjoying your sounds.

"Beg for me whore."

"Uh? What?"

"I SAID BEG FOR ME YOU MOTHERFUCKING WHORE."

        You were a tad bit embarrassed by this command, you didn't want anyone to hear but you couldn't help it. 

"Please Gamzee..."

"Please what motherfucker?"

"Please fuck me Gamzee, I'm going to melt if you don't."

"YOU'RE GOING TO MELT? HAHAHA YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO BE MORE CONVINCING SLUT!"

"Fuck me Gamzee! Please? I can't take this teasing! I just want you to ram into me over and over until you've had your fill with me!"

"That's much better..."

        You could feel yourself getting closer again, you fell back onto the table and bit your wrist so you wouldn't scream. You felt him grab your hips and yank your hand away from your core, you were confused until he rammed his bulge into you. You both came as he entered, making you scream out his name with pure lust as he filled you with his purple spunk. You were panting and so was he, you grabbed his horns and pulled him into a kiss. He pulled away from the kiss and began leaving hickeys on your neck. Gamzee began thrusting into you, thrusting slowly at first so you could feel every inch that was going into you. You could feel his bulge stretching you, it was painfully pleasurable, you could tell he was enjoying your wet tightness. His low growls and husky groans filled your ears, his hot breath cascaded down your neck. Once he started going faster you wrapped your legs around his waist and dug your nails into his back. 

"Mmph you bitch... you like this don't you?"

        You could only nod, forming a coherent word was in the farthest depths of your mind. You ran your nails down his back and received a hard fucking in return. Your legs went numb as you reached your peak again. 

"Gamzee..."

"WHAT IS IT WHORE?"

"Gamzee I-I going to cum... d-dont stop please."

"I don't plan on it ____"

        Your name escaped his lips on a husky breath, you simply loved the way his voice sounds. He bit your shoulder and began going harder, you could feel his bulge thicken inside of you. 

"Gamzee!!"

"______!!"

        You both came, panting and sweating as he picked you up and laid you on a pile of dragon plushies. He grabbed a blanket and laid down next to you, pulling you into his chest. You could hear his smooth heartbeat, you could hear him breathe in and out which was enough to lull you to sleep. He kissed your forehead,  Am I falling for a murderer? With that final thought you drifted off to sleep, snug in Gamzee's arms. 

((There will be more than one part like this. I hope you like it, honestly it was kinda hard putting what I had in my mind into words but I hope I did it well. Comment if you want more or if I should just stop it here. Have a good day babies