chapter 1

• Megan •

"Who's gonna play this part?" I asked, Randall, the director of the new movie I'm working on while pointed at one of the only names on the script that didn't have an actor or actresses' name in front of them.

"Oh! We just got Machine gun kelly!" he says, obviously very happy with the choice. And I swear, it felt like my soul was telling me that some wild shit was gonna happen to me from this meeting. I didn't know what at the moment. I have heard of him, but I still don't know anything about him. But what I do know, is that my gut feeling is never wrong and currently it was making me even more anticipated to meet him. Machine gun kelly.

|

It wasn't until a few days into the shoot when he arrived on set. In his tall and tired glory, I walked in the room, thinking about my character and how I wanted the next scene to play out, but all the thoughts left my mind as soon as I laid my eyes on him.
He looked up from where he was sitting and our eyes met. I looked into his eyes and felt the most gentle, pristine and pure spirit and in that moment I knew exactly why I felt like some wild shit was gonna happen to me from this meeting.
He is beautiful.
Achingly beautiful.
I just know I am fucked.