Prologue

Christophe's POV

It was January the 30th as I had been doing homework at my "humble abode". The math equations damned my brain to mush as I stopped later on getting on my phone. There was a contact I had never actually planned texting as I just search up stuff on my phone getting out a cigarette from my pocket. I grabbed my dads lighter which was on the table as I had looked around to see if my parents were home. Lighting the cigar, I put it mouth and smoked as I had lost all train of thought that I had ever passed me. I didn't want to think anymore, just a time where I can just stop thinking, even though it's impossible, I don't exactly care. My phone pinged as I looked at the message reading 'Hey Christophe, you busy?'. The text was from Gregory as I slid it up leaving him on red. I had wondered if my dad had any beers in the fridge as I got over to the fridge and opened it seeing only three beer bottles and a box of beer separated from the others. I got one of the beers as I got from the draw a top opener opening the bottle of beer in one flick. I got another ping as I went got my phone, seeing Gregory yet again text me 'Answer me mister, you busy?' it said as I turned off the ringer on my phone. I drank the beer being already doozy from sip. I went to my room as I kept hearing the buzzing from pocket. I walked into my room and threw my phone on the bed missing as I sat down on it drinking the beer in hand. My parents weren't home yet so I took the time to myself to relax and get away from those math equations. My phone was the floor as I had seen another message come from Gregory. It was picture of me on the bed as Gregory was at my window full face on it.

"What the fuck?" I said "You haven't been answering any of my messages you stupid" Gregory said as I remotely flipped him off. He got angry and somehow opened my window as he jumped inside perfectly. Being the person that had a 4.0 in Yardale sure as his perks huh. "You are insufferable, when I text you answer" Gregory argued "When people text I don't care" I argued back "You are just like that Craig fellow, not even a care in the world" he argued at me sitting down at my bed. I went on my phone as I heard Gregory egh like he's disgusted of something. "Why does this place reek of weed and beer" he said as he covered his nose "Welcome to my room" I welcomed him sarcastically "You have an addiction, I swear" "Yep" "You do anything else other than smoke, drink, and lay in your bed" "Well I do like kicking people out of my room" "So rude, honestly how will you get a girlfriend" Gregory mocked at me "I don't know, maybe I will maybe I won't, beats whenever I feel like it so" I responded "Well firstly, you need to get rid of that drinking problem, you have a terrible sense of fashion and you barely take a shower" Gregory kept stating "Uh huh" I said ignoring his statements "You never listen to anything I say, you're so self centered" "Thanks" "That wasn't a compliment" "Thanks" "Ugh seriously Christophe, how are you gonna move on if you can't even answer a phone call or message" Gregory said as I felt all of sudden stiff. I was thinking about my answer, and I didn't feel like thinking. So I never did, just ignoring his remark after remark with no care in the world, just like he said. "Well Christophe?" Gregory called to me "Sure, whatever" I said without a thought in my mind realizing what I said "Then can we start now, by cleaning up your room?" "Later" "Ugh, then let's at least get rid of that awful smell like dear lord" Gregory said going out the room "The sprays in the cabinet" I helped him "Wow, thanks for telling me" he said giving me a fuck off stare. I chuckled as he came back with the spray and sprayed all over my room.

It's been a bit since he went and actually cleaned up a bit, not long before trying to get me to get up. "I thought you said later" Gregory wondered "Next week" I responded "I can see why you don't have any friends" "Like you were one of them?" "I thought I was, but you wanna be rude.." "Oops" I responded as he sprayed the scented spray at me "UGH THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" I yelled "You smell" he responded copying my attitude "Doesn't mean you spray that shit on me" "Oops" he said shaking it again "Alright fine, I'll clean up my room" I had pleaded for his mercy subtly "Thank you, now let's get right to it okay?" "Ugh" I said fully annoyed by his weird gestures.