Before the first gig

Everyone was freaking out on instagram nobody knew what was going on. Then Chapter13 went live they announce the big news. ' We are having a fan contest, the thing is that you have to write a fanfiction about us' everyone freaked out on their livestream.  I was scared i looked at my bestfriends as they looked scared to. But then they stopped there livestream and published a photo and under the photo is a whole text of the rules.

 But then they stopped there livestream and published a photo and under the photo is a whole text of the rules

This is the picture of what they posted on there instagram as you can see they also got verified by instagram.

I looked at Maral and Delilah, they looked scared but on the other hand excited. As we wanted to win this fan contest we decided to go shop some coffee and candy to help us stay awake, as we walked back we saw a familiar face. Maral said' Wait its Noah Key from chapter13' But she said it out loud insted of saying it in her head. Noah looked at us and smiled. Delilah was excited as she still didn't knew that much about Chapter13 but still she  was excited as for me i felt some butterflies in my stomuch his hair looked so good, his eyes in the light were so beautiful and he had some good clothing style, i think i'm in love....

IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG DM ME ON INSTA SO THAT I CAN CHANGE IT!

oh and btw sorry for those pictures i'm not really good at editing :)

Insta: drawings_with_2021   Main insta: yasmina.cupo