Chapter 3

I know those chapters were pretty short, but I'm planning to update everyday or every second day. I will try to get longer chapters out as well.

🐝Bee's POV🐝
It was getting late so I decided to fall asleep watching a movie. I went straight towards the bathroom. Once I got ready for bed, I jumped on my bed and picked out a movie on my Macbook.

🌼Time Skip🌼
I woke up to the sound of the ugliest laugh ever! "Must be Graser", I thought to myself.
I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine, then I sneaked into Mitchell's Room. He didn't seem to notice, because his eyes were glued to his screen. I checked to see if he was recording, he wasn't, I smirked. I got up closer to him. "BOO", I hollered. What the F*ck!, after that I was kicked out...

I went back to my room and went on TS, Bayani, Will, and Hbomb were on. "Hyaa", I said into my mic. Hey, they replied. After a few minutes of chatting, Bayani leaves the room(Not his bedroom), soon after I am invited to a private room, called I need to talk 2 U. I clicked the yes button. I was greeted by Bayani. He then locked the room. He must have wanted to chat about something serious, I thought. Shoot. "Ermm... Bee I think I like you." I smiled, "This day couldn't have gotten better",was my only reply.