Will bever be india

" I'm tired of being hidden Jordan , why he wanna hid us like this ? What did we do to him it's Mother's Day and I can't even post my baby " I asked my sister Jordan as I cried. "It's gone be okay yani , you know what post that baby and tag him in it." she said

" okay " I said I got on Instagram and was scrolling and seen something that made me so angry.

Liked by Indiaroyal and 234,098,009 others

Durkiooo: happy Mother's Day to India I love you and appreciate everything you do for me , willow & sky❤️.
Indiaroyal: ilysm ❤️
               Comments limited
So after seeing that I posted my baby just to shock the world I might even tag durk

 Indiaroyal: ilysm ❤️               Comments limited So after seeing that I posted my baby just to shock the world I might even tag durk

Liked by jordynrivera and 25,594 others
Diyaniii_ : World meet Dior Banks I'm so thankful for this little girl for making me a mother🥰.  @durkiooo thanks for a great gift❤️.
                      Comments
Jordynrivera: Dior Dior 🥺 , proud of you sissy ❤️❤️.
Theshaderoomteens: 👀
             Load more comments

Liked by jaliyahma and 386,785 others Theshaderoom: #tsrfamilyaffairz big rapper #lilDurk may or may not have gotten instagram model #diyani pregnant and this is their child

Theshaderoom: #tsrfamilyaffairz big rapper #lilDurk may or may not have gotten instagram model #diyani pregnant and this is their child. Roomies what y'all think🤔 ?
Liiyah:girllllllll
Indiaroyalshit:Durk really ? Omg
Thuggish_huh: diyani and Durk made a pretty ass baby tho lol
Teabylani:I don't think it's his baby
~ belikeari: she kinda do looks willow
~ Indiaroyale: don't play with me.
From Durk
You so petty bruh & I'm Omy and I'm finna beat the shit out of u. Oh and you got 20 minutes to delete that shit hoe.
To Durk
Boy fuck you you will never see Dior again.
After that I heard a loud knock on the door "open this shit yani Ian playing hoe" Durk screamed on the other side of the door " Durk please go for I call the cops " then I heard a hot , he had shot the door knob and the door busted open , he ran in and choked me and started hitting me in the face "stop Durk please please im sorry" "fuck u bitch " he spat  after he was done I ran into a corner put my head in my knees and was crying. Durk kicked me and sat down on the couch and smoked a blunt.

After 20 minutes Durk came and picked me up took me to the bathroom and started cleaning my face. " I'm sorry yani , I'm so sorry "
I just kept looking away "please just go Durk ion wanna be in this with you anymore you cans see Dior whenever you want through jordyn but I'm tired just leave please " he kissed me on the lip and left out but before he left he looked at me and said "I love you but you will never be India".