Omg!

"We need to show the new neighbours that we are a welcoming and caring family," said my Mum handing me a bunch of white, silky lilies.

"Like four young adults are going to care about a single mum working in pound land with a 14 year old daughter (who is amazing and talented) and her younger, annoying, pathetic 8 year old brother," I said rolling my eyes, looking down at my phone.

She gave a 'mum' look, causing me to give in."Fine," I sighed. I took of my onsie, and chucked it onto my bed. I brushed my hear and platted it into a fish platt, after brushing my pearl white teeth with a minty tooth paste. Pulling my vest top on I realised I couldn't wear my skirt because it needed a wash. Instead I picked up my denim shorts and put them on before shoving my tiny feet into some black sandals. I picked up the lilies on the black side.

I slammed the red door shut to show my appreciation towards mums 'thoughtful idea'. I carried myself towards number 43, I hated every neighbour we ever had, and I was adamant on hating these. Pressing Hold back the river (the cover) on iTunes, I listened to the sweet melody of my Prince Charmings voice. Only the young were my favourite band, I had everyone certain I was there biggest fan!

I knocked on the door, a face I knew all to well. All I could say was "Omg!"