мι∂σяιуα ιzυкυ: curiosity

words:  3476
words total:  3503
while there will not be any lemon pieces of this, it does openly talk about sexual adventures.  This chapter is 16+ !
Artist credit: Agehrak [Danbooru]

none

     Midoriya lays back in the bed, staring up at the ceiling.  Plastic glow-in-the-dark stars were stuck to your ceiling.  He was so hot that his breath almost fogged in your chilly apartment.  

     Midoriya Izuku was a curious boy.  He always had been.  Even from a young age, he was a sponge for knowledge.  Throughout middle and high school, this curiosity had only grown, and it usually occupied his mind.  
     But he started getting curious about other things, too.  
     Midoriya was pretty innocent, honestly.  Now, he was still a human boy, and like the majority, he had urges.  
     He had sheepishly admitted that he masturbated.  He'd started in the summer before high school.  Actually —and this was something you'd internally found funny when he embarrassedly told you— for the first year, he didn't even touch himself.  He'd simply think about it until he felt good, and only half the time would he even cum from it.  

     But Midoriya was curious.  He was pretty smart, so he of course knew that his limited knowledge from hentai was not nearly enough.  First off, there were likely plenty of things about hentai that was different from actual sex.  Secondly, no matter how accurate it was or was not, he didn't know what it felt like.  
     He'd told you about his 2-and-a-half-year long crush on a girl in his class named Uraraka.  The problem was, as he'd detailed to you, something about her ever having sex disturbed him.  It just didn't fit his image of her, and he didn't like thinking about it, even though he knew that if he and her were together, it would eventually happen.  But while he could find her pretty enough to fuck, he couldn't find her dirty enough to ever be fucked.  To put it bluntly.  
     Now that they were both full-time heroes, they didn't talk nearly as much.  Their hours tended to be different, or at least they were 8 months ago when they're exchanged schedules to hopefully hang out.  Not to mention, Uraraka apparently spent much of her off-time helping her parents with some company they owned.  

     So, curious, and frankly, frustrated, and also feeling like he was going to be left behind, Midoriya had approached you.  
     Now, granted, he did not meet you through anything to do with heroes or school.  He just happened to break up a fight between you and a blond kid named Bakugo that was also your neighbor.  He also did this many times.  Eventually, you got to know each other pretty well, though you didn't start really talking until you were in college.  
     You were "that girl."  Not in a bad way; in a punk way.  The one who could step into a room and silence the whole place with a stamp of your foot.  The one who wouldn't be scared to shout out a question and leave calmly once you had your answer.  
     And, against modern Japanese etiquette, you were openly sex-positive.  You were always quick to tell someone not to shame sex workers or people who liked to have some fun once in a while.  You were entirely okay with having conversations about kinks and sex, and very okay with explaining things to people who were less knowledgeable thanks to Japan's extreme censorship.  Menstrual cycles, fertility, sexual urges, orgasms, all of that you had explained thousands of times to people who had never been properly educated.  

     Naturally, Midoriya felt the most comfortable telling you his problem.  Not that he wasn't embarrassed to all hell, but he knew he could trust you to not judge him at all.  
     So, he had.  He told you about how he was desperately curious about all of these things.  You'd encouraged him to lay out everything he comfortable with telling you at any time, and you promised to make it a safe space for him.  
     Over the past year, Midoriya had slowly let out many deathly secrets about his sexual preferences.  What he thought he would like, what he thought he would dislike, what didn't really do much for him and what could turn foam into concrete, let's say.  He'd told you plenty about his slow development and hesitation to accept sex into his life, even if it was just reading the stuff.