5. Missing Anubhav

They reached home...

Rohit was sad whole time. Haseena noticed that but did not say anything. Rohit decided to leave tomorrow morning for Mumbai so he informed Hm and then R went to sleep in guest room and Hm went in her room

Hm changed into her night suit and sat on bed and thought to message anu.

She took her phone and messaged anu.

Messages...

Hm:- Hi anu

No reply for a long time...she thought he must have slept or maybe been busy. So she decided to sleep.

Next day...

She got up, freshened and had breakfast. She bid Rohit goodbye. She saw her phone and there were 13 miss calls for KS, 6 from Maa and 20 messages. She was shocked, she called KS.

Hm:- hello KS kya hua sab theek hai na, itne saare miss calls? Sorry hamara phone silent me tha...she became tensed.

KS:- ms anu Bhaiya aapke saath hai kya?

Hm:- nahi KS anu hamare saath nahi hai...kyu kya hua?

Ks:- Ms anu bhaiya ka kuch pata nahi hai. Phone unka switch off bata raha hai, kal raat HQ se nikle ghar ke liye lekin aaye nahi. Kal raat se Phone unka switch off bata raha hai. Last location ABCD restaurant ke pass ka bata raha hai(place where R and Hm went to have dinner yesterday) hum sab vahi ja rahe hai.

Hm:- what??? KS hum bhi waha pahuch te hai. aa...aap..app ek kaam kariye. SS se kahiye ki mujhe anu ki exact last location bheje. Aap maa ke sath hi rahiye, varna vo aur pareshan hogayegi. Hum jake dundte hai anu ko...theek hai maddam sir.

After the call Haseena went to the location. She went to that place....she thought for a min and remembered that Rohit had proposed her exact in front where Anu was standing. She called santosh...

Hm:- Santosh...anu ka phone last kab switch off hua tha...timing kya thi?

Santosh checked the timing...

Ss:- Ms tabhi 10:34 PM ho raha tha.

Hm:- okay thank you santosh...

After the call

HM to herself:- Jab hum or Rohit restaurant se bahar nikle the tabhi 10:30 ho raha tha. Hum log yaha khare the(she went 10-12 steps front where they were standing yesterday) After thinking a lot she thought...

Hm in mind:- Kahi anu ne hame dekhto nahi liya tha jab Rohit hame propose kar raha tha? Yes anu ne lagta hai dekh liya aur pata nahi kya kya soch liya.

She called KS

Ks:- kya hua Ms kuch pata chala anu bhaiya ka?

Hm:- KS hame ye batayie ki jab anu pareshan hote hai ya dukhi hote hai ya phir akele rehena chahete hai to kaha jate hai?

After thinking much she remembers...

Ks:- ha ms yaad aaya. Vo paas me jo lake hai na, vaha jate hai.

Hm:- thik hai, hum aapko ko thore der me phone karke batate hai.

After the call...

Haseena sat in her car and rushed to the lake side. She was trying to find anu. She was calling out his name.

Hm:- anu? Anu? Anu kaha hai aap?

But no reply...

She suddenly saw anu sitting under one tree looking at Hm's photo....she screamed on top of her voice

"Anuuuuuuuuuu"

He heard her voice and looked on top....he saw her standing...there was tears in her eyes. He was very happy when he saw HM. She rushed and hugged him tightly....

Hm:- kaha the aap? Kab se Dhoond Dhoond ke Pareshan hogaye hai. Maa, karishma ji, ammi, Puri MPT....she stopped for a few seconds....hummm, kitne pareshan the pata hai? Kal raat se gayab hai aap. Phone band hai. Maza ata hai na pareshan karne me na humme. She almost shouted...

Anu looked at her eyes...tears were there. He was smiling....she got irritated thinking that we were tensed here and he is smiling.

Hm:- abb hass kyu rahe hai? In an irritated way.

As:- sorry, hum jante hai hame aisa nahi karna chahiye tha. Par hum pareshan the issiliye yaha aagye the.

Hm:- jante hai ki aap pareshan the aur ye bhi jante hai ki kyu the. Anu looked down in a sad face. She cupped his face.

Hm:- hum jante hai appne Rohit ko hame propose karte dekh liya tha. Ha kiya tha usne propose par hamne reject kardiya. Kyunki hum aapse pyaar karte hai. I love you, I love you, I love you so much.

Anu Hugged her tightly and whispered...

As:- I love you too jaan. I am so sorry, humme laga hum aapko kho diye hai. Aap rohit ko bahut time se jante hai aur hum to abhi mile hai. Hum laga ki....

Hm:- kya laga? Hum aapko chod denge? Anu hum aapse bahut pyaar karte hai. Kabhi nahi chodenge because I love you.

He hugged her again tightly slowly they broke the hug...they were inches apart. Haseena closed her eyes....anu captured her lips with a soft kiss...he pulled her closer...they were madly in love with each other. Both craved for each other so much. They broke the kiss when they felt a lack of oxygen....Haseena dug her face in his arms....even he wrapped his arms around her. Still hugging and....

"Ghar chale, sab aapko lekar pareshan ho rahe hai."

"Hmmmm...smiling

"Hum KS ko call kareke bata dete hai ki aap mil gaye"

On call...

KS:- ha ms mile anu Bhaiya?

Hm:- ha KS anu mil gaye aur ekdam theek hai. Hum ghar aake aapko bataiyenge kya hua. Tab tak aap sabko bata dijiye ki anu mil gaye aur please maa ko boliye ki kuch khale aur aap sab bhi khalijiye, hum achhe se jante hai ki applog ne kuch nahi khaya hoga ab tak to kuch kha ligiye. Hum pahuch te hai thore der me...bye

KS:- theek hai Maddam sir...bye.

After call...

As:- chale?

Hm:- ha chaliye

They reached home and told everyone what had happened. they were angry on anu but later anu did manana shanana😂😂 and later all were normal and happy.

*Precap:- Planning to go for a trip to............

Hello guys....hope you liked my 5th part. If you liked my 5th part then please vote and follow. Any suggestions then please let me know. Your comments motivates us. Part 6 will be posted soon.

PS. You guys need to guess where they are planning to go for a trip. Your answers in comments section👇🏻

Stay home, stay safe....Thank you😊

Together Anuseenaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें