College Transmission Day

Saturday, May 15  ( 5:00 P.M)

 So today I thought that I would have a free chatting day and play Roblox with my friends( yes I heard about and could not wait to play it with my friends).

But...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

My mom says there are only 2 days until with won't be able to get me admitted to College, and I won't be able to join any of my friends and will have to join a public College/school.GREAT. I mean like would it kill her that we did it the next day?But would die if I'm not with my BFFs.

Anyways I need to do my hair quick because we are going out in 10 minutes...or should I say...um...5 minutes.I decided to wear it in 2 pigtails since,  I didn't want to be humiliated by some mean girl who might be going to the same school to flirt with my almost or should I say near to being my boyfriend( who BTW is Brandon, after our date like thingie in a fancy restaurant _  Blue Plates_).

Anyways before we got there which was already 5:09 so we were 4 minutes late, Zoey texted me and no Chloe so I'm guessing that they are going together which means I'm stuck with Brianna's really off-keyed singing in three...two...on- 

Row, row, row boat gently down the streeeeaaaaammmm!!!!!!!

Na na na na na na na gently down the streeeeeaaaammmm!!!!!!!!

And now that I forgot the song I will stop right noooooowwww!!!!!!!

But soon after I got the song I will sing it all agaaaaaaiiiinnnnn!!!!! 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

(That was me screaming after I got my ears nearly to deaf)

Now back to Zoey's text.She texted me

****************************************************************

Zoeysha EF: Heeeyyy are you coming today?

                                                                                                   Nikki. M: Yeah, nearly survived alive by Brianna's terrible singing

Zoeysha EF: LOL 😝.                                                            Nikki. M: What about Chloe is she coming with you? You aren't texting in the group.

Chloe. Christie.G:Hey girlfriend! You just got pranked!

                                                                                                     Nikki. M What the- how did you uggggghhhhhhh  😑😑😓😓

********************************************************************************

Well that was it they must be busy to have stopped, or their parents were talking to them.

Well gotta go thankfully  it was only 25 minutes from my house so I wouldn't have to use my dad's embarissing Roach Van. I could just walk.

A/N: Soooo not that long but I tried to write like the real Dork Diaries book just to make this look like Nikki had really wrote it. Join me on Roblox if you even play Roblox. Username: LilacHazel.