Game day at last!

Sunday, May 16 ( 6:08)

OMG!!!!!! 

Yesterday was the best day ever!!!!!!

I got admitted along with all my friends!!!!!!!

Yes yes, the principal said that since they've heard of our band we might get a chance to be having the same class schedule than most students there, which is like awesome!!!!

But something seems fishy.Just because we're a band that everybody knew, why would we still have the same schedule than most students there just because we a like a world-wide-famous band?.

Anyways this entry might be short because like I'm dying to read this new ( or should I say second book) book of Mackenzie Blue. Yeah I know what your saying, Nikki if you know that the name of the book have  name of your worst enemy then why read it?Well it still a great book and you can read it on Audible if you don't want to buy it or waste money.

Also this might be a short entry because like I also have to meet up with my friends to play this new Roblox that I signed up yesterday( it's not really new it was just new to me so yeah).

This might be a really interesting day trying to find out how to play something new.Might as well be cool for a singer to also be a gamer, don't cha think? 😉

A/N: So this is really short I know( pls don't hate comment on me or else!😡)but I wanted to kind of finish some chapters really fast.New update! I will be making 2-3 chapters before updating again so hope you enjoy the rest! :)