Chapter 2

A girl is sleeping peacefully and her alarm rang. She groaned. She switched it off with closed eyes. and covered herself with a blanket and slept again. After 5 minutes, sm1 hit her with pillow.

Girl: What the fuck?

Sm1: Wake up right now

Girl:(whinned) Noooo

Sm1: Miss Vaishnavi Singhania get up

Vaish: (mummering) Aggggghhh subah subah shuru ho jati hai. Sone bhi ni deti😣😣😣😣😣

Sm1: Kya bola🤨🤨🤨🤨

Vaish: Nothing di

Reem: Wake up quickly. We gotta go to gym. Mera shoot hai aaj. I will get late

Vaish slept till the time she was blabbering covering her face in blanket. Reem pulled the blanket.

Vaish: Nooooo

She fake cried. Reem ignored her and made her stand and pushed her inside the washroom. She did her washroom chores and both Singhania sisters went to gym by jogging.

After 1 and half hour

Both came back. Mish was making breakfast. Both kissed her each cheek.

Reemnavi: Good morning mom

Mish: Good morning sweeties. Done with the workout?

Reem: Yes mom
Mish: Chlo get ready quickly

Reem: Ok mom

Both went in room to get ready.

Reem's P.O.V.

Jai ko call krke remind krwa deti hu aaj shoot hai dress le aayega. Aur usse mil bhi loongi. I don't know why I love spending time with him.

P.O.V. ends

She blushed thinking about him. She picked her phone and called him. She reminded him for dresses. They planned to do breakfast after her shot. Reem was so excited to meet him.

Reemnavi went down and greeted Mishbir. All started breakfast except Reem.

Mish: Reem kya hua beta? Khana ni khana? Tabiyat theek hai?

Reem: Hnji mom. Wo actually one of my friends is coming at shoots. So we have decided to have breakfast together

Vaish: Ohoooo jijjuuu😏😏😏😏😏

Reem blushed hearing jijju but immediately hide it which didn't go unnoticed by Vaish.

Vaish: Ohhhooo

Reem slapped the back of her head.

Vaish: Youuuuuu. What the hell?

She picked up glass filled with water and threw on her.

Reem: I won't leave you

Reem pulled her hair. Mish was fuming in anger. She slammed her hand on table.

Mish: Enough now. Just stop it you. Har roz ladai jagda krna zaroori hai kya, hmm? Roz subah dono shuru ho jati hai

Abir: Bass don't scold my princesses

He said hugging them both.

Mish: Tum na. Tum to bass chup hi rho. Tumhari wajah se hi dono itni bigad gyi hai

Abhir: Meri dono princesses ko koi kuch ni khega

Mish: Arre...

Abir: (cuts her) Chup. Babies go get ready

He kissed their forheads and both went to their rooms.

Mish: Kya hai? Har baar tum mujhe mana kr dete ho unhe dantne se

Abir: Bachi hai dono. Bade hokar samajaengi

Mish: Bachi? Abir tumhari na ek bachi 23 saal ki hai or doosri 21 ki. Air kitna bada krna hai unko abhi hnn?

Abir: Meri lie to abhi bhi chhoti hai. Itna gussa matt kia kro

He kissed her cheek. She blushed. He bid her bye and went to office. Reem changed her wet clothes cursing Vaish as she got late to meet Jai. She changed and went for shoot.

Vaish went in her room and took out her phone. She opened it and tear slipped her eye.

Vaish: I miss you so much. I know it's long time we haven't met but I just can't forget you. Since the time I shifted to Mumbai, we haven't met. I have everything my parents, di, a big home, amazing career, fans, money. But still I don't feel complete. I need you. I just need you. My best friend. My partner-in-crime. My childhood bestie. My secret keeper. My motivator. I want you back. Di always try to make me happy saying don't worry one day you will come back. But I am tired of these false hopes. How much patience a person can have?

She was staring at ceiling remembering the person. She didn't know tears were continously rolling down her eyes.

To be continued

This is our Singhania family. Do comment and let us know your reviews on them.

Guess who wrote the chapter

Stay tuned for next chapter

Chapter 1 was written by Simran