Lando's point of view

George has suggested to you that you go home to go get ready for the wedding. So you take George's advice and you ate sitting in the airport. George doesn't tell anybody and neither do you. You sit watching the practice on your laptop, both the McLaren cars done well and you watch them return to the garage.

Lando's Point Off View

"Carlos we need to talk" you say as you get out of your car and take off your helmet , "with George and Y/n as well" I add on. Carlos can see how much you are hurting as Carlos knows full well that you are in love with Y/n. "Okay dude, let's go find them" Carlos says as he places his helmet on the work space near his car. We both walk out of the back of the McLaren garage and we head to find George and Y/n. We see George and he see's us. "Where's Y/n" you ask as you expected her to be with him since they are best mates. In that moment you could tell something was wrong before George even said anything. "She went home to get prepared for the wedding" George says, in that moment you feel you heart sink and you don't know how to react and take the whole situation. "No. She can't have. She said she was leaving on Monday" you feel your heart breaking at the fact you didn't even get a chance to say goodbye "There's still so much I need to say to her" in that moment you look to Carlos in hope that there was something he could do in order for you to talk to his sister.

"Just let her go Lando, she is getting married whether you like it or not" Carlos says, you feel like you have lost all hope and you just wanted Carlos to make you feel a bit better about yourself but he strikes you with those words, in that moment you turn to George hoping that he will have some wise words in which will comfort you but you where wrong. "Yeah, support her and be the one that she can come to when she needs support" George goes on to say. You feel like your life has just become the most pointless thing to live as the one person you love has gone. You take a deep breath in "I love her though" you say, theres no hiding this anymore "I can't let me girl marry someone else" you pull out your phone and begin to look back at the memories in which you and Y/n had made in the past few weeks. As i stand there im trying to tell myself to walk away. "I know you love her but it's over mate" George says looking at you looking down at your phone. "Just put your phone away" Carlos says in attempt to try and take your mind away from the memories.

"It's not easy to walk away, but I love her, and I am going to be there and support her whenever she needs it. So if that is what Y/n wants then I am going to support her through it." You say as the last piece of your heart falls out of place. In that time off George and Carlos telling you to let her go, you semd Y/n a text message in all hope that she see's it and calls you.

**** the text message ****

Hey Y/n, listen I am so sorry for how I reacted.
It was so stupid of me.
Can you forgive me ?
Im going to be there for you whenever you need me,
night or day.
And I will be there next week,
I will see my queen walking down the isle getting married.
Im going to support you all the way.

Love Lando <3