Untitled Part 2

Date: 16/11/1932

Hello again! It is I Bee and I just realized you don't know what we look like! So I will describe it we will start with Moss he has very soft short black hair and beautiful blue sunken eyes, he has olive skin and is a bit skinny though I must ask him about it later anyway he wears his three-piece suit or at least used to you see I can imagine it gets rather hot in one of them because he scrapped the tie and suit jacket and cut the sleeves on his shirt to only expose his lower arms, he has very sharp facial features.

Next is karma they have emerald green eyes and they look extremely tired and pale they aren't skinny but they aren't really over weight they have a bit more of a chubby face and looks like they are blushing! Its adorable! sometimes they wear a suit and sometimes they wear a dress but they always have their signature tail coat their hair is brown almost black and is very short.

Then there's me! I have soft amber eyes and a lot of freckles; I have chocolate brown skin and almost pure white hair! I have soft facial features did I mention a lot of freckles. I normally wear a yellow polka dot dress and crimped my hair and wear a ribbon in it.

I hope you find this useful!

Signed

Bee Hunt

Date: 17/11/1932

Hello It has been three days since we began this experience and so far, we have moved west, found an unsettling stench and I found a femur that was not very pleasant I wonder if we will find more bones anyway bee has been more anxious than normal, I'm wondering why, maybe the bones? We are going to investigate more in the morning but there are still no animals.

Sincerely

Karma Hutchinson

Date: 19/11/1932

Hello today I found a skull, Bee found a rib and karma found a finger. They were all rather far apart and the finger and rib looked like they have been gnawed on by something it could possibly just been a wolf or dog but we have not seen any of those only bugs but they were all heading the same way, maybe we should follow them that kind of sounds like a bad idea but I don't know maybe they could guide us to whatever is doing this. I do not know; I will sleep on the idea before I tell the others.

Moss Robinson