Chapter 4. ...Sorry...

• Dedicated to Lav18Fanfic for supporting me in so many ways!

The canteen was packed. Christa and I got a table and we got lunch. I got a ham sandwich. Yum. The other guys sat down with their trays. "Ok, Tyler. This is Ben, Max, Jade, Jack, Dawn, Victoria and Grace." Christa said, pointing to them each in turn. "Hi." Jade said. I smiled. "Hey." We are our lunch, the guys telling me about the school, about themselves, and about the various groups of people. "Theres these really dumb group. They sit in the corner of the canteen. There like, gamers or something. They play like, minercraf and runecape, or something, I dont know, and I dont care. So yeah, there weird people. And guess what? Some of them are gay." Jack said. I stared. Honestly I dont mind whether someones gay or lesbian. Its cute. But of course I didnt say anything. "They sometimes even kiss in public." I frowned. I stood up. I took my tray up to the counter and handed it back. I turned around and almost smacked into the same guy from earlier. "Oh, hi." I said. He looked at me. "Sorry." I said. "For what?" He asked. "Well, I almost bumped straight into you." I said. He laughed slightly. "Its fine." I shook my head. "Im not very good at this." I said. He laughed. "It needs getting used to." He put down his tray and held out his hand. "Im Mitch." I shook it. "Im...." "Your Tyler Ellis." said Mitch. "How d you know?" The entire school probally knows." I shrugged and we talked. He paid for his food, whitch was soup, and I got a drink. I liked Mitch. "So, see you around later maybe?" I asked hopefully. "Yeah." Mitch decided. I smiled. Unlike Christa and her gang, Mitch felt more carefree, happy, and... normal. I then noticed my lace was undone. I knelt down to tie it. Shit. The damn thing at the end was gone. I sighed and tied the lace. I wobbled, fell into Mitch. I heard him cry out and chairs scraping the ground as students stood up to take a look. I regained balence. The sound of a boul smashing rang in the air. Mitchs soup boul. Oh shit. I stood up. Mitch was on the ground, covered in tomato soup, groaning. People were laughing and shouting. Yes! Perfect! A job well done! Good one Tyler! And then they all crowded around us. "Aww! The little fucker need mommy?" Mitch looked at me, betrail clear in his eyes. I felt so bad. "Asshole." He hissed looking at me. "Ignore him Tyler! Hes the asshole here!" More laughing. Mitchs eyes teared up. I felt someone grab my wrist.. It was Christa. She was smiling. "That was awesome, Tyler!!" I cast one last apologetic look at Mitch, but he just glared, tears forming. I was pulled away. "QUIET!" Everyone stopped. Christa kept pulling me away from the scene. "Whats going on here?" A man asked sternly. "It was Mitch." Dawn said clearly, pointing to him. The man glared. "Huges, the office now!" We all watched as Mitch picked himself up and walked with his head held low. "As for the rest of you, get to class!" We filed off to class, people giving me a pat on the back or whispering stuff like, "That was so cool!" and "Well done!" and that hurt. Mitch. I am so sorry...