II. Black & White

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈

We live in the world where it's painted black and white.

Yet, how can we determine what is right and wrong?

Who is the mischief and just?

Should the rules bend to create such a peaceful world,

When our own kind who make the rules, breaks it secretly instead?

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

LET'S GO BACK SHALL WE?

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

"Sawasdee Kha, Nanno na kha. Nice to meet you all." I smiled.

Yet, the stares of my new classmates somewhat bothering me.

"Nanno, please sit over there." the teacher imply.

I nodded and sat towards the second row of the chair wherein a student not far beside me is a girl whom took my interest along the way.

The silence, the obedience of the students around me is so sickening.

Many thoughts of mischief roam my mind in order to unravel the secret of this school, I smiled in excitement and turn towards the female student beside me.

I reach my hand towards her, "I'm Nanno, what is your name?"

She stare and stretch a smile, before she could reply, the teacher fake a cough.

"Nanno, you've enroll in the middle of the semester. Please pay attention to class." she remind me.

I nodded in agreement and look away, I place my bag on top of my desk and opened it.

Mischief stretch upon my lips when I intentionally fell down my red lipstick on the floor, causing the female student beside me reach her hand to grab it quickly.

"What is that?" the teacher asked.

The female student keep her composure, "Nothing ma'am, my eraser just fell off." she reasoned.

The teacher nodded, "Hm, well then focus in class."

I watch in astonishment, the teacher's expression is very timid. As if she's calming herself, hmm, what a very interesting school indeed...

"I'm Mie." she spoke.

I smiled at her while she does the same, the girl is interesting. Before I could put my lipstick back in my back, "Students, teacher A is here." The teacher announced everyone.

Two students who wore such extravagant uniform walk inside the classroom. Their uniforms is different than me and the rest. The sleeves are puffed as if inspire from a bird's wings.

What a very interesting fashion sense...

The lady called Teacher A came inside the room. My pretense is very well prepared when the two students walk towards me.

Acting oblivious, I embrace my bag in defense, "Why doing this?!"

Gazing towards the corner, I smirk in the inside knowing I caught Teacher A's attention. Her facial expression is obviously filled with rage, what a very nice view.

"New student?" she asked.

I nodded.

Teacher A, "Name?"

I smiled and simply reply, "Nanno kha."

"Well, Nanno. This school has its strict rules. Now give me!" she exclaimed.

It take a second for her to pull out my bag, she stretch a small smirk and aggressively push the bag so that all of my belongings fell down.

Interesting, she wants to embarrass me...

Defeated she utter, "I hope you have a good time."

She stared at my teacher, "Thank you Teacher B." then she leave the room.

Mie sigh in relief when I pull out my lipstick beside a small pocket of my blouse. A smirk stretch upon my lips when I slowly color my lips in red.

She watch in astonishment, "Nanno!" she spoke.

I stared at Mie and make a 'o' word across my lips. Preparing my act to trigger that Teacher more until she gives up.

The bell rang, it was lunch when all of the food is already placed in the table. Sickening, is the first thing that I thought when I stared at my lunch.

"Sucks right?" Mie asked.

I nodded, "So different than my old school."

Mie nodded and her eyes widen, I watched her pulling out something in her pocket. It was a card, and she reach her hand to give it towards me.

I raise an eyebrow, "What's this?"

Mie stretch a warm smile, "A person told me to give this to you."

I held the card, the envelope is black and the opening is pinned by a white flower. Astonished, I stared at Mie in confusion.

"That's odd, I never met any one here than you." I replied.

Mie nodded, "Yeah...same thought. I bet that guy really knows you well."

"How so?" I raise an eyebrow.

She shrug and my gaze lock towards the card, finally opening it.

My eyes widen.

Inside of the card is a photo of a familiar place, with the message that writes;

Lost & Found, but I finally found you.❞