the wedding

I started walking the aisle with my father....

Hi iam y/n...choi y/n.I an a medical student who is soon to be working as an intern in Rock Bison hospital. It is one of the famous hospitals in Korea. But no one thought I would end up marrying a stranger whom I dint even see and never met to the extent that I don't even know his name.

It all happened because of a promise my dad made to his friend in my childhood.

He made a promise to his friend to get me married to his son.

As I dint want to break my parents trust I accepted this marriage.

*************************
So after the ceremony started all the guests applauded stating how beautiful the couple were.

Priest started
...after the vows the priest announced us husband and wife...you may kiss the bride...he said

I felt his (or my husband as he became now) soft lips on mine....it was only a peck but it was good.

After the ceremony ended we went his house...he lived alone in his own house...

We both had to share a bedroom...because there was only one bedroom in the house...it was small but beautiful house...

As soon as entered the bedroom I heard him speak...

???: you can fresh up in the bathroom over there and I'll wait in the living room till your done and then I'll go to freshen up...is that OK with you..?

Y/N: oh yes I'm fine with that...but?

???: what do you wanna ask me?

Y/N: I just wanna know you name...by the way iam y/n..

??? : hi iam kim taehyung you can call me tae.

Y/N: okay

With that she went to the bathroom....after both got fresh they slept on the both sides of the bed ...it was really silent and both soon drifted to sleep..

it was really silent and both soon drifted to sleep