Bard from Across the Bar • Venti

Venti x Fem! Reader

Genre: Fluff and a but of spice at the end;)

Enjoy all Venti simps!

~~~~

"Hey" Diluc said to your half asleep body. The top half of your body was collapsed into the counter, good thing you were th only one at the bar at the moment so nobody could do something to your drink.
"You alright? You look beat".

"Ugh..." You groaned, banging your fist onto the table. "Get me two of your strongest beers, each in a shot please" Diluc sighed.

"And how are you going to pay for that? You already spent your money on countless beer bottles"

"I'll pay for the pretty lady" A short, childish looking bard winked at you and say beside you. His hair was tied into two symmetrical braids on the sides of his head. His black hair faded into a nice blue color.

"Who even are you?" You asked, trying to lift your head up to see him.

"I'm Venti the Bard!" He chimed. His gleaming eyes shone down on you like two glimmering crystals in the sunlight. The hope in his posture was indecribable. But you looked the complete opposite. Your eyes were dull and painful, and the bags under your eyes showed the utter despair that you were put through each day. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked, placing his hand on your shoulder. At this point, you don't care who helps you, you just need some one to talk to other than Diluc, although he is a very good person to talk to... On his good days.

"Hmm," You groaned. "Just pay for my shots" Venti sighed and placed a bag if Mora on the table.

"Get her some water, I'll take her home"

~~~~

"Ya don't have to help me ya know" Your voice slurred. Your knees failed to keep you up, so Venti used his Anemo Vision to help carry you.

"I have to, I don't like seeing women who are easy targets to men. Men, especially older men, can be creepy, even in such a place like Mondstadt" Venti sighed, looking at you drunk and frail body floating above the ground.

"Ah" You clicked your tongue and rolled over on your stomach in the invisible bed that Venti had given you. "So... Where are you taking me?"

"My cottage. It's near the edge of Wolvendom, but not where the forest begins. I don't want to go near the wolf's territory" You coughed, leaning away from Venti. He sent you a concerned look.

"You've only met me today" You looked back at him. "Seems sketchy" Venti chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes.

"You can sleep on my extra bed, in the guest room, I'll be in my own room to make you feel better, ok?" Venti smiled at you.

That damn smile sent you something, something that almost made you puke, or maybe that was just because you're drunk. "Sure"

~~~~

It was now the middle of the night, something had woken you up weither it was your urge to puke or the curiosity of where your body had fell asleep in. You had noticed you were wearing nothing but your underwear and was sleeping besides a figure. The figure had black and blue hair, all wavy and soft looking in the candle light.

"You're awake" A voice chuckled and the figure turned to you. They looked so firmilair but yet so... Stranger like. "Ah. You're probably confused who I am, and why we're in the same bed" The person chuckled. "Half naked" The candlelight caught his slight blush and smile. "You wanted it so bad I couldn't resist, but... You were drunk so... I'm sorry"

"No, I do remember you... Kinda" You chuckled and sat up. "You took me to your house? You're the one that helped me home right?" The person nodded his head.

"Oh so you weren't that drunk to not remember" He chuckled. His face was now tomato red, all bashful looking.

"So we..." You trailed off and scooched a little bit over more away from him. A soft hand suddenly grabbed yours. You looked the boy who had helped you. His hair was down to his upper back and his bright teal eyes shone in the light given by fire.

"I- I- I enjoyed it" He smiled and stuttered. You chuckled and room your hand out of his.

"Maybe later, but I need sleep" You later back down. His figure soon wrapped around from behind you. Not just his hands, but his whole body was soft. His arms, legs, chest, and face were all like soft blankets.

"Goodnight" He yawned and nuzzled his face into your back...