SOMEONE

Life was very good looks like I would have done something good in my past life that I was able to meet P'Boun and moreover fell in love with him.

I Prem or Pao just been called by P'Boun in third year of university life and him in the last year that is fifth year of university. It was first sight love I should say, although he had dated many other girls and boys in my life but haven't fell for someone like this.

We did came out in front of our friends but still not sure how to come out in our family. Just because we don't know how will they react, will they be happy or will they be sad or will they be so much angry that they don't want to see our face or will they disown us? After all what we are is just because of them.

But true love always take some or the other test with you and here we goes were someone recorded us kissing and send it to our parents. Even though if we look it in one way it was good because we were wanting them to know some how but bad because never ever in our dreams thought of this way and just thought our parents I mean Hia's parents or I should say his Dad didn't gave the approval because of being the high society family they don't want their child to be a gay where everyone has the opportunity to back fire him.

P'Boun at last had a fight with them and from that time till date he is living with me. It's been 3 weeks after that incident, he would rarely go to meet them and if he goes then just only to meet his mom. If we talk about my parents they weren't against it as far as I'm happy they are happy with it.

Today we have an important exams in the university and P'Boun said he has to go back to the house to take some important stuff which he forgot even though how much I know we took all the important thing but leave it maybe there would be something which I really didn't know.

I called him 2-3 times but he wasn't picking up my phone and at last at the 4 time he picked it up and said

"What happened Pao"

"Where the hell were you?!"😠

"Awwooo! I was searching for the stuff and had some fight with the parents again and my phone was the room so I didn't heard the call"

"Ohhh~ was it bad this time also?"😟

"Hmm, or I should say worse"😔

I didn't said anything the way he was talking to me I can feel the pain he was feeling, he was the only son of his parents so he was pampered a lot. So it hurts him a lot when the day when he wants his parents to side him the most they aren't there, I mean his Dad.

"He said that I should break up with you and marry with the girl they set me up with"

"So did you agree with it?"

"Of course hell no! I disagreed with him so he warned me and told me that he is giving me the last chance think or he will do anything to make me do what he want"

"Hia~ don't worry no matter what even if we have to break up I won't stop loving you"

"There's no way to break up Pao never ever even if I had to die"

"Okay Okay... If you are done should I come and pick you up?"

"Yes, I will send you the location and come and pick me up from there... I don't want you to come home and listen to his fucking insult"😒

"Hmm"

And after that we ended up the call, I even realised that P'Boun started suffering depression due to these all things so moreover I insisted him to stay with me and try to make him think less about all these things but looks like the conditions are getting worser even though he didn't show it but I'm his boyfriend I can understand him very well. I even talked to the doctor and he told me to take the appointment in next week after our exams get over.