Chapter 2(*)

R-18 scene ahead
Thos is not for children

(Oh, why do I look like this)

A drop of tears spilled from my asshole hanging naked in the air by my tentacles.

I want to disappear, as I feel the embarrassement, when I remind myself of my current posture.

The tentacles of the familiar restrain both of her hands and legs, and she is dressed naked for him, from the secret place to the upper swells.

While he wore the same high-class clothes as he was in the hall, his back leaned into a luxurious chair with his legs crossed and he gazed at Brynhild with a cup in one hand. In other words, only Brunhild is experiencing this unbearable humiliation.

“This is your new place of life. Brunhild, you will live in this dungeon from now on. Look, here you have all the nasty toys of the world.”

“Such…”

She twists and looks around the room. The small door behind Gunnar also has a padlock inside. Metal shackles and ropes hang on the stone walls, reminiscent of the past, when the dungeon imprisoned a sinner. The treasure chest in the corner of the room may contain tools for torture.

Although there was a fluffy carpet and a canopy bed, it was certainly not a room for the general nobleman.

“My dear, Brunhild. You can only go out to the outside world, when you swear that you are a good girl. You also have to wear a chastity belt. Make your clothes more neat and elegant, and use words and phrases. I’ll also make my attitude fit for a discarded lady like you, and when I come back to this dungeon, I’ll blame you with the toys here every night.”

“What is that? You are not just a pervert.”

I was angry and stared at Gunnar. Is it an attitude toward a woman you love? It is a condition that neither Brunhild nor “I” can accept.

However, Gunnar laughed, laughing, as if he didn’t care about my feelings. If I’m a villain, is he like a Prince wanting amusment?

“I don’t care what you think about it. You have to keep close watch and let me know what you do when you go out. If you’re a good boy outside, I’ll give you pleasure.”

“Ah!? Don’t say stupid things. What are you going to do, release me!”

I boldly answered. However, in the state of being naked and restrained by tentacles, it is not compelling at all, and it is miserable.

“Fufu, as I expected, it’s a pretty strong woman. It’s rewarding to train… Brunhild, these tentacles are low-grade familiars that I manipulate. And a reward for you in the future.”

Familiars are the servants of the gods. It is the biggest humiliation for Brunhild, who is a goddess Valkyria, for them to touch her.

“Nah… this is a reward… Well, what if I couldn’t be your “good Girl”? I’m telling you, I’m not a woman who works as expected.”

Brunnhild is a noble and beautiful woman. There is no way for such a person to comply.

Besides, not only as a game character, but the player’s “I” is unlikely to become a “good child” like Gunnar wants to have.

“If you couldn’t be a good girl? It’s easy. See, this.”

Gunnar ordered his familiars with his fingers.

(What?!)

The tentacles are expanding and octopus like suckers stretched out, and they were pressed against the tops of my chest.