Chapter 4

Hardly finding her way downstairs Rosalie went to the kitchen looking for breakfast. Jojo was nowhere to be seen. Again. "He probably had to go back in his office for some work thing."

Pouring orange juice in a glass, Along with cereal, milk, a bowl, and a spoon.
Her eyelids were still fighting to stay open. Rosie's phone that was laying on the marble counter buzzed. Signaling that she had gotten a message.

Jojo👹

Hey sis! Time to get up!
I needed to come in for a meeting.
By the way, How did you get home last night?
7:30

you

Hey...I'm already up.
Lucas the new guy at the
restaurant brought me home.
7:30

Jojo👹

Did he try anything?
7:30

you

Of course not!
How could you think that?! 😤😤
7:31

you

He's such a nice guy! He's taking me to dinner tonight.:)
7:31

Jojo👹

Okay, I'll take you to the restaurant.
7:31

you

No need he's picking me up.😁
7:31

Jojo👹

I said I'm taking you.
7:31

you

I don't want you to take me. Last time you scared the guy.
7:31

Jojo👹

Fine. But take care and call me if anything happens. And I mean it!
7:31

you

Fine! Bye.
7:32

Jojo👹

Take care. And feed the fish. I forgot.
7:32

you

Okay...
7:32

She sighed and put the phone back down.
Rosalie was very excited about the date and decided to go and buy a new dress.

She called Luna asking if she'd like to go help her pick a dress, but she was going away with her parents. So she was stuck with herself.

1 hour later...

She came out with a few bags hanging on each arm. Figuring she couldn't decide which dress to buy and ended up buying most of them.

As she was walked home she felt a pair of eyes watching her again. She looked around but didn't see anyone. After turning a corner she was suddenly slammed against the hard brick wall. "W-what are y-you doing?" She asked the man. His stinky breath hit her face and his beard tickled her chin. "Hmm...What is a scared kitten like you doing at this part of town?" He had several scars on his face, one just across his eye and a busted lip.

After deciding to take the faster way home, which in this case wasn't the safest, was a stupid idea.
But who would do anything in daylight? Here's the living example. "I- Please let me go." She whimpered. "What was that? Is this little kitten scared?" He asked almost in a mocking tone.