[12]

.

Kades pov:

"Where the hell is she?" I barged into Uriel's and Brutus' room.

"I don't know, I think she was going for a shower. Why? Is something wrong?" Uriel stood from his seat.

"I haven't seen her since she left our room." I thought for a moment. "I don't smell her."

She wouldn't run away. She's not like that. Azeal, my wolf countered in.

She's only staying because of her people, what's the difference?

Yeah because you're a jerk.

What? How? What have I done?

You have hatred in your heart you don't even know about. You need be open minded with her.

Since when did he become so wise? I rolled my eyes and walked out of their room.

They followed me out into the main room. "Have you seen a woman, white hair normal height? Might have looked a little murderous?" I asked the front desk.

"No." The woman said plainly. I almost snapped her neck right then and there. How dare she be so unknowledgeable of who I was. I could have her and her whole bloodline slaughtered in a matter of hours.

I looked around for Rose. Maybe Arsha told her where she was. I looked around and Rose was surrounded by a group of men shaking her head at me. Rose was like a magnet for men. Not in a bad way, they were just naturally attracted to her.

I was starting to get frustrated. Where was my princess? I stalked outside and Brutus put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure she's fine, she is a Demious after all."

"My cousin can handle herself. She has all her life." Uriel cut in. I drowned them out and tried sensing for her.

I had no idea why but I was nervous for her. I had this overwhelming sense to do whatever it took to protect her. She was mine and I was hers. I needed to know where she was at all times.

Looking into her beautiful eyes was like a blessing. It made me feel safe and comforted. She was my weakness. So much has happened in just a few days. I don't know why I feel this way so soon. I just met her.

It's just everything about her. Her beauty, her voice, her scent, and even her stubbornness. That damn stubbornness gets on my nerves.

When I first saw her it was like the world had stopped. As if her beauty was the reason it stopped. It's been iffy with her but I want this to work out. I know there's something so lovely in her heart. In her soul.

All the sudden her scent engulfed me. I felt relief wash over me as I saw her walking out of the woods. I run over to her.

"Where were you? Are you okay? Why wouldn't you tell me where you were going?" I asked as I cupped her face. Her features were soft and numb as she looked up at me.

"The goddess is letting us have the night off." Is all she said. She walked past me and I stared at the back of her head until she walked through the door. Uriel followed her and Brutus came up to me.

"Where do you think she went?" Brutus asked.

"I have no idea."

.

Arshas pov:

"I'm starving." Uriel laid his head down on the table. I smiled at his child like behavior. A man came up to our table. I had to chase the other ones away when I got in here.