3- He's Mine

(A/N: the italic words in the end of each chapter are Junkyu's thoughts about the current situation)

"Junkyu!", the red haired male calls for his brother. Junkyu turns around and grins at the sight of his brother awkwardly apologizing to the students he bumped into in the hallway.

"Hey little bro", Junkyu says, wrapping his arm around Doyoung's shoulder. "Shut up, I'm only 10 minutes younger than you", Doyoung says, groaning when Junkyu chuckles and ruffles his hair.

The two continue chatting as they walk to the library, where they'd stay until the day was over, since their last classes had been canceled, allowing them and their classmates to end school early and leave, or just stay in the campus and walk around, the school really gives no shit about what the students do.

They enter the library giggling at one of Doyoung's jokes and choose a table to sit there. They continue chatting, in their little world, completely forgetting anything else exists, and that comes with unfortunate events.

A hand finds it's way onto Junkyu's shoulder, startling him. He turns around and finds a tall boy smirking at him. 

"Uhmm..do you need anything? If not then you can leave", Doyoung says, clearly irritated. "Calm down cherry boy, I was just walking by, but was completely stunned by this beauty that I just had to come here", the guy replies, caressing Junkyu's cheek.

Junkyu rolls his eyes, "Don't touch me please", he says, pushing the guy's hand away from his face. The guy chuckles, "Oh come on sweetheart, why don't you leave your friend here and come with me? We'll have a great time". Junkyu rolls his eyes again, "First of all, he's my brother, second of all, I'm having a better time with him then I'll probably ever have with you", Junkyu replies in a sassy manner, "so I ask you to kindly leave me and my brother alone".

The guy's eyes harden and he grips Junkyu's arms tightly, "No one ever says no to me", he growls, pulling Junkyu roughly out of his seat. Doyoung immediately gets up and tries to separate the guy from Junkyu, but the guy was too strong, and Doyoung ended up on the floor instead, holding his upper arm.

"L-let me go!", Junkyu says, trying to remove the guy's grip on his arms. Suddenly, a loud bang booms through the library.  Haruto and Junghwan come running through the door. Haruto jumps on the guy, throwing a hard punch at the him, causing him to release Junkyu and fall to the ground. 

Junghwan rushes to Junkyu and Doyoung, asking if they're okay. Junghwan helps the two stand up on their feet and makes sure they're okay one more time. Haruto though, keeps on punching the guy, like he was actually going to kill him. Junkyu runs over to Haruto and grabs his arms, preventing him from punching the guy more.

Haruto starts throwing curses and insults at the guy, threatening to ruin his life if he did that again.

And like every other movie or story, the guy only chuckles and asks, "What is he to you anyways Mr.Popular  and Mr.Bad Boy?".

Haruto and Junghwan's eyes harden. The two suddenly answer in unison, "He's mine!".

Junkyu blushes a crimson red, while his brother quietly fanboyed over the scene. Haruto picks up the guy by the collar, only to throw him to the ground again. Junghwan glares at the librarian, motioning for her to take care of the beat up guy.

Haruto walks over to Junkyu and grabs his arms, dragging him out of the library. Junghwan frowns. "Sorry this had happened, your friends are right there, I'll try stopping Haruto from whatever he's doing", Junghwan says to Doyoung, pointing at Jeongwoo and Jaehyuk.

Doyoung nods and runs to his two friends, ranting to them about how much shock he's in.

Junghwan runs out of the library and behind Junkyu and Haruto, where they were walking to an empty classroom.

"What's he gonna do to me?!"