the first glance

sofia gets up from bed and gets dressed. She puts on a purple crop top and ripped black skinny jeans and then brushes her hair. She was so very excited to be meeting her first celebrity crush ed sheeran. She turns around and puts on some of ed sheerans music to get hyped. jumping up and down and swinging her hair.

"Honey! breakfest is ready" her mom who many people think is a milf yells from the kitchen. 

"ok! hold on" she response turning off shape of you and runs downstairs. she kisses her mother on the cheek and sees her sexy crusty white dog.

"hiiii" she greats shawty bae in a baby voice and grabs a blue waffle and eats it

"thanks honey for eating that. I made it just for you. you need to eat because in 5 minutes we are leaving to go to the ed Sheeran concert"

"right! lets go!!"

They get into the car and drive to eds concert, sofia had gotten expensive passes to go backstage to met ed. 

time skip

sofia looks around to backstage. It was 2 hours before he goes on stage. 

She finally finds him but he was naked 

"woah! um wow." she stares but turns around after seeing it because it looked like a hot Cheeto 

"Hi!" he says after getting dressed "sorry you had to see me like-" he pauses for a second "that." 

she blushes and he moves her hair out her face and puts it behind her ears but then they hear the door opening and a loud fart that turned into a shart. She turns her head fast. he was the hottest man she has ever seen and ed could tell. 

"h-h-h-h-h-hi i-i-i-i-im sofia." she smiles as she says that "w-w-whats your name?" 

The unknown man smirks. "my name is tom felton. hello sofia." he smiles then turns to ed "hello ed." 

ed blushes and sofia gets jealous and calls him out 

"ED" she screams "WHY DID YOU JUST BLUSH?!?!?" she starts to cry of anger and runs away

ed turns to tom in shame 

"im sorry daddy." he says looking down 

"its ok. you didn't know she was going to do that." tom says grabbing ed by the belt and kisses him

they make out for a good 2 minutes before tom sticks his tongue in his mouth. their tounges battling for dominance.

you can imagine what happens next ;)

AN- YAY SO WERE DONE WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER. ITS SHORT BUT ITS GOING TO GET MORE BETTER AS WE GO. POOR SOFIA