˜"*°• 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 •°*"˜

˜"*°• 2581 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 •°*"˜

̃*°•.♥.•°*  ̃

˜"*°• (𝓨/𝓷) 𝓟𝓞𝓥 •°*"˜

          "Midoriya!", we all yell.

"The arena was mostly destroyed, so there's a break while it's being repaired.", Ida says.

"We came cause we were worried", Uraraka says.

"That was scary as heck, Midoriya. No pro's gonna want to hire you.", Mineta says.

"You came here just to say that?", I say.

"Can't say I like your Rubbing-Salt-In-The-Wound style.", Tsu says.

"You know I'm right though.", He says.

"Pipe down! It's fine to worry, but he's about to have surgery.", Recovery Girl says.

"Surgery?!", We all yell.

Then we all have to say goodbye and leave the room.

̃*°•.♥.•°*  ̃

˜"*°• (𝓛/𝓷) 𝓥𝓢 𝓣𝓸𝓴𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓲 •°*"˜

˜"*°• (𝓨/𝓷) 𝓟𝓞𝓥 •°*"˜

          After Ida pushing Shiozaki out of bounds it was my turn.

"Start!", Present Mike yells.

I charge up the ground with stars. With Tokoyami and Dark Shadow stunned I bend the arena to trap Tokoyami in the ground. With his still free Dark Shadow he breaks out. I smile. Then I fill up the arena with light, making it so that Tokoyami can't see. I bend the arena to knock him out of bounds.

"Tokoyami is out of bounds (L/n) wins!", Midnight says.

"Talk about flashy!", Present Mike yells.

̃*°•.♥.•°*  ̃

˜"*°• 𝓘𝓭𝓪 𝓥𝓢 𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓲 •°*"˜

˜"*°• (𝓨/𝓷) 𝓟𝓞𝓥 •°*"˜

          After Bakugo winning his match against Ejiro by blasting him away, it's the Second Round. The first match of the second round was Ida and Todoroki.

"Both of these competitors come from renowned hero families. It's a fight between elites! Tenya Ida versus Shoto Todoroki!", Present Mike yells. "Start!".

Todoroki fires his ice at Ida, bit Ida jumps over it and tries to kick him with his Recipro Burst. Todoroki jumps out of the way, and Ida grabs him by his shirt. Then Ida runs out of the way to bring him out of bounds. But then Ida get stuck in ice.

"Ida is unable to continue! Todoroki moves on without using his fire powers!", Present Mike says.

̃*°•.♥.•°*  ̃

˜"*°• (𝓛/𝓷) 𝓥𝓢 𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸 •°*"˜

˜"*°• (𝓨/𝓷) 𝓟𝓞𝓥 •°*"˜

          "Start!", Present Mike yells.

I traps Bakugo in a ball like I did Mina, but this one was attached to the ground. It was attached to the ground so I could sense where Bakugo was. Knowing that he was gonna break out I went behind Bakugo. Once he did I blasted him with my Lasers. He turns back trying to explode me, but I slide behind him and kick him with it boosted. I trap him in a ball like I did earlier, but this time in was bigger. I put a portal at the end of where Bakugo's tunnel is. The other end of the tunnel is out of bounds. Once he gets out he's thrown out of bounds.