ch1

The strange octopus teacher kept teaching his students of E-class as good as ever, but lately he has been showing interest in the male part of the class. It's full of looking good boys whom he liked to gaze at while helping them understand the subjects. Just because he isn't human it doesn't changes the fact that he was born and raised on earth, so it's quite normal for him to have sexual interests.

Koro-sensei could approach the male students quite well but, how was he gonna tell he wanted to do perverted things with them? He did not wish to do any crime either, also he didn't want to lower his guard and risk getting killed. He had to think of a plan, but what? 'Ah!' Something suddenly appeared in his thoughts like a flash 'Tadaomi kun!' and with this the second step was meet with him. It would be quite easy because since Tadaomi was a sports teacher he could be found in the locker rooms by the end of the day pretty often.

It was about 7pm when the octopus teacher went to the locker rooms. He wasn't surprised when he saw Tadaomi Sensei. The same hadn't heard the tall creature enter the locker rooms and kept undressing himself to take a shower. The classes were already over so the school was empty, everyday the sports teacher would take a bath in the locker rooms when he was alone, he felt like it was his only moment of peace. The yellow one prefered to be quiet and appreciate the fine piece of art heading to the showers, at this point he was thinking in so many naughty things that his skin colour automatically changed to pink. 'Ahh ... it's so perfect ... it's like I hit the jackpot', the pink male was already drooling with the thoughts of how Tadaomi would be when he shoved his limbs up his arse. At this moment he just wanted to take the other male by force in the showers, but then it wouldn't be funny anymore right? He had to take it easy.